WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

This topic contains 68 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 12:20 PM

it is also known as rose zircon gemster, btw. i will only trade it for diamond piano or another gemster of some sort. so, let me know if you have a diamond piano or another gemster you are willing to trade for it! :) -4pb-

I need it very bad! Do you need the spooky pup psi? Or the plasma peace sign?:)

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-11-25 at 08:46 PM

Alice-
      Hi again! I can do the Emerald Gemster, Shuts, and Harvest-Time Hammock for your Wacky Jeans. My username is eggyeaster if you’d like to add me. Thanks so much!

Okay, sounds good to me! My UN is pookiejosephine, I’ll send you an FR in just a few. Is there a specific time you’re available? PLMK, thank you. *AIW

Alice-

Hi again! I can do the Emerald Gemster, Shuts, and Harvest-Time Hammock for your Wacky Jeans. My username is eggyeaster if you’d like to add me. Thanks so much!

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-11-25 at 04:46 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-25 at 12:46 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-11-24 at 05:18 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-21 at 07:34 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-11-21 at 06:57 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-21 at 06:32 PM
      4PB- Okay, thanks for understanding. Just didn’t want to seem rude in the process of trying to trade. Hope your trade works out. (:
      DANCINGEGGPLANT- Okay, I don’t currently have any Gemsters for trade, so sorry, however I do have the following-
      Atomic Couch (Promo)
      White Ears
      Charm
      Army
      Wacky
      Elf Shoes
      Seashell Shoes (I know they’re not priceless, just including them LOL)
      I also have Estore PSI if you’re interested. I may have more just LMK if anything interests you off this list, thank you! *AIW

I do like your White Ears and Wacky Jeans. I would trade the gemster for either one of them. LMK if that would work, or what your suggestions would be! :D

Hmm, would you consider adding just a bit for either of those? Sorry, not trying to be difficult, just curious. LMK, thank you. (: *AIW

I probably could! What are you looking for me to add? :)

Sorry I’ve been absent for a bit. But, hmm, what would you be comfortable adding? I love PSI, and am also interested in other items or small clothing, etc. If that helps a little. PLMK, thanks for being so understanding! *AIW

PSI’s
      Googles Gem Zen Garden
      Bobbin’ Robin Jukebox
      Witch’s Brew Bathtub
      Chic Black Couch
      Paw Print Fireplace
      King of the Jungle Throne
      Rabbit TV
      Ski Lodge Fireplace
      Harvest-Time Hammock
      Clothing
      Shutter Shades
      Magical Forest Top Hat
      Deluxe Sweet Star Hat
      Vampire Costume
      Wooly Galoshes
      Fall Cabbie Hat
      Pink Baby Romper
      Halloween Headpiece
      Turquoise Hoodie, Skirt, and Shoes
      Snowboarding Jacket
      Blue Capri Pants
      Pink and White Polo Tee
      Silver Tiara
      Fairy Princess Ball Gown
      If you don’t like any of those, I have some more clothing and a list of retired exclusives if you’d rather want those. LMK what your ideas are! :D

Okay, thanks for the list. I’m interested in your Harvest Hammock and shuts. PLMK. Also, which were you thinking you wanted, Wacky or Ears? Thanks. (: *AIW

bailey101010

I will trade the piano. That’s fair. If anything you would possibly need to add.

bailey101010

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-24 at 04:52 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-24 at 02:25 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-23 at 05:43 PM
      DancingEggplant & Bailey101010– update!! I just got the emerald gemster. Bailey, would u take the emerald one for the piano? If so, no need to add. :)
      -4pb-

No sorry. I dont need that one.

OK, r u maybe willing to add for the rose zircon gemster since this Is a birthstone promo and that is a birthstone psi? Something like just a psi? Maybe a cotton candy closet if u have one? Lmk.
      DancingEggplant– since I now have an extra gemster that u already have (emerald), I guess I will trade with bailey and get the piano. :/ unless u want the emerald one, then I can trade it for the ruby one if u want. Lmk. :)
      -4pb-

Ummm ok…thanks.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.