WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

This topic contains 68 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 12:20 PM

it is also known as rose zircon gemster, btw. i will only trade it for diamond piano or another gemster of some sort. so, let me know if you have a diamond piano or another gemster you are willing to trade for it! :) -4pb-

I need it very bad! Do you need the spooky pup psi? Or the plasma peace sign?:)

4pb, thats why i came. to trade for a gemster. never mind.
      thanks anyway, bye.

ok let me clear everything up here…

bailey– so opal gemster for diamond piano? add me at xhapysmile. kinzpost or meeting in the trading room? let me know! ;)

snowy– ok, well i have both the emerald tv AND the emerald gemster. how many points would you do for both? and, if you have any, what priceless might you trade for one or both? lmk!

fudgey– oops didn’t see your post lol. busy weekend, too. problem is, me and bailey pretty much have already worked out a trade for it. i DO have an emerald gemster too, though, but i will only trade it for another gemster of some sort. lmk if u have another gemster you would give for an emerald one… :) (a while later..) oops, emerald gemster is now on hold for snowy. so, i guess good luck lol unless you DO want it AND it doesn’t work out with snowy lol.

all– both of my gemsters are on hold currently. one is very likely to be traded (my opal one). the other is like 50% (emerald one).

-4pb-

snowy527 wrote on 2012-11-26 at 09:56 PM

Hey polar bears…I love your emerald gemster because it’s my birthstone. I already have the pet but I got it before gemsters came out and I wanted to get the matching gemster. Would you possibly trade estore points for it? Thanks!
      To anyone who is reading, I need an emerald TV!!!
      snowy527

Heyyy! :) I still have the emerald gemster AND have an emerald TV still. I think. I am pretty sure. Almost completely sure. How many points would you do for both items? Lmk. :) also if u have anything like wacky or plumpy or something… ;) lmk. :)

-4pb-

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-11-26 at 10:01 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-26 at 08:42 PM
      DANCINGEGGPLANT- Thanks for the great trade! Enjoy! *AIW

Thanks so much!! :D

You’re very welcome! And thanks again for the quick and easy trade. *AIW

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-26 at 08:42 PM

DANCINGEGGPLANT- Thanks for the great trade! Enjoy! *AIW

Thanks so much!! :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.