WHO NEEDS TOY TOOL BELT FROM YEAR ONE???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO NEEDS TOY TOOL BELT FROM YEAR ONE???

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>it’s worth the same as WZ. p.s., i need WZ lol. open to offers, of course! Like for example, i like…. promo, priceless, estore psi, awesome psi, points, etc…. Lmk if interested! :) -4pb-
    </p>

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-11 at 04:14 PM

brumuda– i am not typically interested in scuba but i am a bit interested, have anything else? lmk!
      DQ00– hmm, i don’t think i need those specific items lol. is it possible for you to make a list of priceless and/or anything/everything else i said i needed in the first post lol? lmk! :)
      -4pb-

Hey there! Here’s my list :)

Full Ketchup
      Melody (you so need to add)
      Daring Den Slide
      Mountain Climbing Cliff
      Fine Dining Table
      Water Dog Falls

DQ00

brumuda

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-11 at 04:14 PM

brumuda– i am not typically interested in scuba but i am a bit interested, have anything else? lmk!
      DQ00– hmm, i don’t think i need those specific items lol. is it possible for you to make a list of priceless and/or anything/everything else i said i needed in the first post lol? lmk! :)
      -4pb-

I could offer the blue spring chick psi (estore)

-4pb-

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-10 at 08:00 PM

it’s worth the same as WZ. p.s., i need WZ lol. open to offers, of course! Like for example, i like…. promo, priceless, estore psi, awesome psi, points, etc…. Lmk if interested! :) -4pb-

Hey there! I have Sea Captain Trousers, Springtime Celebration Bunny PSI and much much more! Just LMK!

DQ00

brumuda

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-10 at 08:00 PM

it’s worth the same as WZ. p.s., i need WZ lol. open to offers, of course! Like for example, i like…. promo, priceless, estore psi, awesome psi, points, etc…. Lmk if interested! :) -4pb-

Hi I was interested in your toy tool belt and I was going to offer scuba goggles (the ones that were worth shuts before shuts got given away on WKN)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.