who thinks they should have a webkinz day pet?

Home Forums Pets – Archives who thinks they should have a webkinz day pet?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mollyberger 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

hi ! I think that they put out a webkinz day pet every year! I think that it should be gold with blue double u s (w) all over it ! it could be a dog! tell me your design ideas!

pinkyheart3

Hey this is pinkyheart3 your pen pal and friend on webkinz!! I have a forum it is called Helpful hints names and what pet is right for you!! Hope you will check it out!! It is on like page 4

mollyberger

I totally will! it is great to hear from you on webkinz newz!

Niberts1

Hmm never thought of contest pets. But that is a great idea you have.

mollyberger

thanks! maybe the contest should be one that you have to write your top ten things you like about webkinz world!!

jmcsweetpea

They could have a contest where you come up with an idea for a pet and the best idea wins, and the best idea could be used for a pet that they really make and in return you get a free plush of the one you made up and the online Webkinz day pet. There’s a catch to, the Webkinz day pet is one of a kind and there is only one in the whole Webkink world. The next year there is a new Webkinz day pet that is made.

Niberts1

Not a bad Idea and they can make a variety of different pets for it. Great Idea! But would the pet be Estore or a plush pet?

mollyberger

maybe none of those! it could be a contest pet! you could win it!!

jmcsweetpea

A design should be a dog with the Webkinz sign all over it. Now that would be a pet I would most definitely get.

jmcsweetpea

I think that would be fun and that type of pet could get extra games to do and win prizes. That would be really cool though. I really like the idea and maybe Webkinz World should do that.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.