Who thinks webkinz should have a movie theatre?

Home Forums Questions – Archives Who thinks webkinz should have a movie theatre?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

zoraice

I know they have the building with the songs, but what about a movie theatre?

It does have a movie theater! Remember the building that you can buy for your map of Kinzvill?! Hope this helps! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Yes they do, sorry! Gold do you have kinzchat+ or just forum sorry I just was not sure!

I don’t have kinzchat+. Do you have it? And do you know if it costs money or if you just need your parents permission? Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

It does not cost any money! You do however need your parents permission and you can do that by going to the parents section (not on the newz, but on the webkinz home page, I am sure with some brief searching you can find it!) The only thing is the whole safety thing is sorta a fib. People bend the rules! I don’t really enjoy that (once that happened and I got banned for 2 weeks!) So there thing is more warnings! Thanks and God bless hope this helps you make your choice!

Hey goldbybrittnicoll, I LOVE that song! Awesome Username!

trixiemyrtle

I think its a great idea! I loved when we got to watch the trailer for Mirror Mirror! And I have been waiting for ever to buy the movie screen for my movie themed room

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.