who wants any item they want from the wshop???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives who wants any item they want from the wshop???

This topic contains 84 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  hieeeeejj 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

laughable921

hieeeeejj wrote on 2012-07-22 at 11:04 AM

I have every single item availible from the wshop right now if anyone wants anything tell me!

I’m looking for the Oak Panneled Pool, and the The Couch from the new beach theme.
    I’m very low on money;

hieeeeejj

Ayone??? Please anyone??? We also take kinzstyle!

hieeeeejj

Any one want in item?

hieeeeejj

So anyone wants any items from the wshop?

hieeeeejj

I just wanted to say sorry i left guys. Everyone please cancel your orders. But we are gonna start again. OK so who wants items? :) And i may be asking for rare items depending on how expensive it is. :)

sonici

mamalion14 wrote on 2012-07-26 at 01:34 PM

sonici wrote on 2012-07-26 at 09:31 AM

mamalion14 wrote on 2012-07-25 at 08:45 PM

horsyfuzzy wrote on 2012-07-22 at 11:33 AM
      i am low on moneyz i want the pink pool from the wshop though

Sry didn’t mean to quote.
      I’d really like the espresso your self station. I made a new cafe and it would be great to have one.
      Can I just say that i love your generous idea and i would do it too if i had enough money.

Hi! Thats Kind Of You To Say (For Hjeeeeej) I Had An Idea To Do That But When I Got To Forums I Saw, It Was Already There! ;) Ok So The Station Is About 1275 KC We Need To Make A Fair Trade So Might I Suggest (But DONT HAVE To Follow You Can Use Other Items)
      1.Cafe Check Out Counter
      2.Cafe Flooring
      3.Today’s Menu Chalkboard
      And The Total Is: 1270! Exact! :)
      If You DO Decide To Use Other Items Then Make Sure Its Exact Or You CAN Have It UP To 2OO KC Lower NO MORE THAN 2OO KC LOWER.
      Im Spritz564 (NO CAPS/SPACE)
      Kinzpost Works Best For Me Ill Send The Items First If You Want But We BOTH Have To Be Here
      Bye! Thank You!!!
      **~**Sonici**~**

Would you accept the park bench and the retired festive sidewalk tree? One IS retired.

Actually No Thanks It Needs To Be Fair The Tree Is Retired For The Season untill Christmas And Only Worth 190 KC

**~**Sonici**~**

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.