Who wants items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who wants items?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

brumuda

cougarsrock wrote on 2012-12-06 at 04:25 PM

I have: CLOTHES: lady pilgrim dress, lady pilgrim bonnet (those are deluxe), reindeer slippers and lumberjack coat ( valued). ITEMS: Dining out table, tasty treat cart, zum balloon, big top go-cart and poco fiesta throne. I NEED: deer, shuts, psi and trophies. Thanks for looking!

The pilgrim dress and bonnet are from last thanksgiving not deluxe. And with the stuff you have I do not think you will be getting the stuff you want.

The pilgrim stuff is thanksgiving not deluxe. I’ll trade you a Trailblazin Terrier Scooter (White Terrier PSI) for the big top go cart.

brumuda

cougarsrock wrote on 2012-12-06 at 04:25 PM

I have: CLOTHES: lady pilgrim dress, lady pilgrim bonnet (those are deluxe), reindeer slippers and lumberjack coat ( valued). ITEMS: Dining out table, tasty treat cart, zum balloon, big top go-cart and poco fiesta throne. I NEED: deer, shuts, psi and trophies. Thanks for looking!

The pilgrim dress and bonnet are from last thanksgiving not deluxe. And with the stuff you have I do not think you will be getting the stuff you want.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.