Who’s Ready To Trade???~snowy527

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who’s Ready To Trade???~snowy527

This topic contains 96 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cutie135 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

Hey!! I’m back! I’ve decided since it’s summer, I am going to start a trading forum! And I have been collecting priceless and more over time since my old forum, Happy Trading. I have also been collecting birthstone pets and their gemsters with them…..just to give you a clue of what I have in store! I also have been collecting from Webkinz Friends on the iPad too! So tell me what you would like and what you have a you’re set to trade! I will post a trading list in a bit, since it’s sooooo long.

Do you have the fairy princess ball gown?

Pegasus712

I do; what do you have to trade for it? :)

snowy527

I think I have the fairy princess ball gown…not sure where it is. I will try to find it. Can you make a list of what you have to offer for it? Thanks!

AMM03

fairy ball gown tigerkitten14 i might have it

snowy527

I do, but I’m not sure where it is.

guest112232

AWESOME! I love trading

do you have the alexandrite or aquamarine gemster? or fairy den dress? the only promo i have is full ketchup….not very cool i know lol but i have some other items for trade too. is there anything in paticular that you are looking for?

snowy527

Sorry, I don’t have the dress and my gemsters aren’t for trade…so sorry. I am trying to collect them before they retire…..I was trying to give everyone an example of what I got over time since I was on Webkinz News. I am interested in your full ketchup! Can you make a wish list so I can see what I have for it? Thanks!

sorry i just posted a list asking if u had any gemsters before i saw this lol those are pretty much the only things on my wishlist do u have a trade list :)

cruisingal

Hey snowy, do you happen to have any furniture from Webkinz cares? Thanks, Cruisingal

snowy527

Yes, I have furniture from Webkinz Cares. Anything in particular you need?

chillylily

Do you by any chance happen to have the Aquamarine Gemster?

snowy527

Yes, but it’s not for trade, sorry. To everyone- I was only trying to mention some things that I got over time-however I am looking for the emerald gemster because I got that pet before gemsters came out. Sorry for the confusion…I do have so much more to offer though! Thanks for understanding!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.