Who’s Ready To Trade???~snowy527

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who’s Ready To Trade???~snowy527

This topic contains 96 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cutie135 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

Hey!! I’m back! I’ve decided since it’s summer, I am going to start a trading forum! And I have been collecting priceless and more over time since my old forum, Happy Trading. I have also been collecting birthstone pets and their gemsters with them…..just to give you a clue of what I have in store! I also have been collecting from Webkinz Friends on the iPad too! So tell me what you would like and what you have a you’re set to trade! I will post a trading list in a bit, since it’s sooooo long.

snowy527

Anyone need lion feet? Alexandrite gemster?

snowy527

Hello? Who needs alexandrite (june) gemster? I am looking for the emerald (may) gemster!!!

snowy527

Anyone need full elephant or alexandrite gemster?

crissy135

I am so glad you got my note- I can’t find anything anymore I feel lost! TY for visiting my first room and the ideas- you are super sweet! I really appreciate all of your kindness! I am still looking for one more tangerine chair and something for the corner of the party room- I have those sparkle bushes like you sent me but they cannot go indoors….can I ask one more huge favor? I love your greenhouse walls and that cool bedroom wall as well. Can you let me know what they are called so I can look for some of them- thank you as always and hope to see you in WW again soon- you are the best! crissy135

snowy527

Hi everyone I have been in a family crisis and haven’t been on the computer as you have noticed……crissy, I have no idea who is talking to me and who isnt so I need some help on catching up on things haha…

cutie135

I just found this note so I think I am as lost as you are lol! I hope all is well with the family stuff- that is never ever fun :( I got my greenhouse room done so now I have two whole rooms finished and a lot of stuff everywhere else lol! I am going to start decorating now that we can change walls and floors so I am super excited- see you on WW soon- you can see the second room (yes I am super slow) :) crissy 135 #solvetheneontutu

pigsrock9876

Hi snowy I was wondering if you had a high Tech stocking stuffer, a glittering gem Christmas tree, or a blue frost Christmas tree. I have a mystic eye lamp, the Egyptian wallpaper, a card collectors stove, and a creepy cursed chair. I also have a lot of mazin moolah, moneyz, and zumies. let me know if you can trade. my username is brownsuger1234567890 (sugar is spelled with a “e”) THANKS!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.