Who’s Ready To Trade???~snowy527

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who’s Ready To Trade???~snowy527

This topic contains 96 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cutie135 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

Hey!! I’m back! I’ve decided since it’s summer, I am going to start a trading forum! And I have been collecting priceless and more over time since my old forum, Happy Trading. I have also been collecting birthstone pets and their gemsters with them…..just to give you a clue of what I have in store! I also have been collecting from Webkinz Friends on the iPad too! So tell me what you would like and what you have a you’re set to trade! I will post a trading list in a bit, since it’s sooooo long.

crissy135

df-c-that is so sad for your trading and all of the efforts you put forth every day to be a collector.I do not know anything about levels or priceless and it is so sad they do not place a value on what you collect and also share with people like me- I love what you share and if you leave I know nothing-yes people come in and out of the game but it is people like you C- that made me learn about this part of the game, share items and make me excited to do other things than arcade games (your rooms were soooooo pretty!!!!) And I do love to garden!

dogfish

Hi crissy, I will be trying to figure out the items you saw in the TR, LOL One is the hypnotic glasses, not sure about the other three. Check the estore for those wings and LMK if you see them. I have been playing a long time and have no plans of quitting, I have too much invested in WW. Besides I still have 20-30 pets that need to be adopted, I got a little behind, LOL TTYL C

bunnyhoward

Do you by chance have a fairy falls tiara or vampiress outfit? I have promo dino slide, diamond gemster, mystery clothes. any of that sound interesting to you?

snowy527

No sorry I almost have the tiara but I am not going to trade it sorry…I have an alexandrite gemster if you want to trade the diamond gemster.

Snowy, yes I do have some more things, but those things I prefer not to trade for the Sly slide. And I do not have the Emerald Gem car. Alright this isn’t working out so i’m just going to make my leave. Bye!

snowy527

OK sorry it didn’t work out! I hope we can trade again soon!

AMMO4, i am willing to trade the spotlights if you still have them. what do you want for them? ~Texas Girl

Snowy, I am interested in your offer. LMK if one of these offers fits. I can trade a Rainbow fountain of Wow, (+ you add) a Frantic Frisbee flinger, (+plus I add) or a Icy artic organ. You choose. As well for the Alexandrite gemster, I would trade one of my gemsters for it. I have an Aquamarine and an Amethyst gemster. You choose. Jewels, I have very high interests for everything on my wishlist, but I doubt anything I have to offer you will suit you. But, if its possible, amy I make an offer for some of your things? Actually, any of them really….. LMK

snowy527

Hey fudgey…I have the fountain and the two gemsters you have…I really need the emerald gemster though because I got that pet before gemsters came out…I am sorry I don’t like the organ or the frisbee. Anything else you have?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.