Who’s Ready To Trade???~snowy527

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who’s Ready To Trade???~snowy527

This topic contains 96 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cutie135 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

Hey!! I’m back! I’ve decided since it’s summer, I am going to start a trading forum! And I have been collecting priceless and more over time since my old forum, Happy Trading. I have also been collecting birthstone pets and their gemsters with them…..just to give you a clue of what I have in store! I also have been collecting from Webkinz Friends on the iPad too! So tell me what you would like and what you have a you’re set to trade! I will post a trading list in a bit, since it’s sooooo long.

sorry snowy dogfish was awesome and gifted me melodies for christmas and im not really looking for the costume right now. i still have ketchup though. do u have holiday spirits slide or swing? those are my 2 major wants right now plmk thanks

snowy527

No sorry..only because I don’t know what those are..I will look in a sec at a picture of them…lol!

hey. if the winged piano is still open, may i have it?~Texas girl. oh and if any body has music stuff that actuly plays something or spotlights i would like those too. Thank you!

snowy527

I still have it, angel. Do you have any newer PSI you could trade for it?

AMM03

Hey got some neat stuff for trade.Must be gone by Friday! Quizzy plush,Pumpkin seeds,Super intendent window,4 pixie dust pouches,Red balloon, Emergency cracker,Jammed Jewelry Box , Jumbleberry pie, pickleberry juice , white terrier album cover, pig album cover, truffala tree painting, santakinz letters , reindeer bobblehead, just ducky dishwasher, funky girl lamp, 4 way stop tile, 2 sharp turn tiles,curved street tile, winged queen throne,2012 touring van,stylin summer chair, parking street tile, parking lot tile, european scooter, gingerbread cabin kit, queen of hearts bed, 2 mad hatter chairs, painted red rosebush, clown car, shoe racer car, 30% off w-shop coupon, despicably blue overalls, aviator hat, gold solar suit (just missing top and boots i know i have them), 3 bone side tables, 2 sweet and treats bed. If not gone by Friday it will be sold,sent away,or kept.Please meet at exact time or your item shall be traded. Thanks, AMM03

crissy135

I would love the van- I tried to do the webkinz news contest and only got one poster the whole time. I don’t have any rares or anything because i just started playing webkinz this year but let me know what you are looking for Ammo3 and i will try to find something-thank you

snowy527

I have dj, wings, rockerz, shuts….do you happen to have plumpy? I am looking for it since I traded it for emo.

do you have dj, wings, shuts, pixie dress, hipnotist glasses, new pet psi, or rockerz?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.