Who’s Ready To Trade???~snowy527

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who’s Ready To Trade???~snowy527

This topic contains 96 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cutie135 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

Hey!! I’m back! I’ve decided since it’s summer, I am going to start a trading forum! And I have been collecting priceless and more over time since my old forum, Happy Trading. I have also been collecting birthstone pets and their gemsters with them…..just to give you a clue of what I have in store! I also have been collecting from Webkinz Friends on the iPad too! So tell me what you would like and what you have a you’re set to trade! I will post a trading list in a bit, since it’s sooooo long.

snowy527

Wow…now I don’t have slips. Someone wanted slips so bad that they traded wacky for them. I am really shocked. Speechless. Anyway, now I have burger because I traded army for them…good trading day for me!

sure AMMO3 what do you want in return??? ~Texas Girl And Thunderhead Forever!!!

Mmmm I don’t know if i want to trade PSI i like to keep those. any thing else??? !~Texas Girl And Thunderhead Forever!

snowy527

Well…can you tell me what you would offer for it because I would like priceless but that’s too much for a PSI.

AMM03

hey i have been trying to sell my stellar spotlights you need em’

AMM03

spotlights? i got stellar spotlights. do you need them

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.