Who’s Ready To Trade???~snowy527

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who’s Ready To Trade???~snowy527

This topic contains 96 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cutie135 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

Hey!! I’m back! I’ve decided since it’s summer, I am going to start a trading forum! And I have been collecting priceless and more over time since my old forum, Happy Trading. I have also been collecting birthstone pets and their gemsters with them…..just to give you a clue of what I have in store! I also have been collecting from Webkinz Friends on the iPad too! So tell me what you would like and what you have a you’re set to trade! I will post a trading list in a bit, since it’s sooooo long.

snowy527

OK people in the trading room are starting to say that emo is worth less than plumpy…..what do you guys think?

dogfish

Hi snowy, more than a hundred people getting this kind of stuff for free, what do you think? The thing that made priceless, well, priceless was not everyone had it or could get it. The same goes for the promos and social media items. If all players have them, they cease to be “special”.Sad, but true. Hope this helps, DF

snowy527

So you’re saying that my priceless isn’t “priceless”?

dogfish

Snowy, if kids keep getting all those items for free, then yes, there will be no more priceless, as we know it. I had to trade two huge promo items for the sun embrace bed, a level ten item, now you can get it free. Like any real or virtual “collectible” if the market is flooded with more of the items the value drops. Think about this, you go to the TR and every pet has WZ, army and plumpy. Then what? Of course the good thing is there are always kids quitting and new kids starting to play. Do you understand? DF

snowy527

Well…that kind of put me down…knowing that my good items like melody and plumpy and licorice and wacky and wings aren’t going to be worth a lot.

dogfish

Snowy so sorry, it’s supply and demand and me and my “collector” friends aren’t real thrilled either. Like I said the good news is, there are always new players that need the items you have, so lets all hope WW gets back to normal. DF

snowy527

Hey…yeah I have noticed that emo has kind of gone down dogfish…..and plumpy has gotten higher. Actually I traded my plumpy for emo and got it back for trading my emo lol…at least I had wacky to wear with my plumpy.

snowy527

Hey fox star I do but not for trade sorry…anything else you need?

foxstar2000

Do you have the diamond doggy psi?!?! i really want it! if you want what i have i could trade you for an exclusive item the swan boat car!! please?? my user is foxstar2000

Snowy, this is all I want. PLMK if you have one, or don’t have one. Log lodge pool, Three ring swing, Burrowing Cliffside slide, Sly slide, Lovely tree swing, Celestrial swing, Sparkling star bed, Shooting star shower, and probably any newer promo is nice. LMK if you have any of these wonderful items.

jewels250

Hi Everyone! It’s been forever since I’ve been here! If anyone needs anything PLMK cause I have lots to trade. FUDGEYVANILLA, I have all those items on your list in case you can’t make a trade with Snowy. I also have lots more. Maybe I’ll make a forum or a list somewhere. TTFN, JEWELS

snowy527

Hey jewels! How are you? Do you have a specific list of wants?

snowy527

Hey fudgey! I do happen to have the alexandrite gemster or however you spell that lol, and I have the sly slide. I would like signature PSI, estore points, priceless, or whatever you have to offer.

AMM03

Food or Wacky Webkinz World Seeds (please no seeds you can buy at w shop candycane,donut seeds) also have too many birthday cakes sell them for 10$ each also sorry about the 6000 posts for the spotlights.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.