Why can’t I buy anything with my Moneyz??

Home Forums Questions – Archives Why can’t I buy anything with my Moneyz??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bminemier1 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

bminemier1

I can’t seem to purchase any of the Webkinz World items on the Ganz site with my Moneyz. When I pick an item, the only button that will work is the ‘cancel’ button. AND are some of the ‘floaty’ prizes only good if you have a Deluxe account on Webkinz? What can I do to make these two accounts work together better? I’m kind of confused…Thanks for any help!

bohow

it happened to me too!!!!!!!!!!!! I still dont have my prizes I ALREADY PAID FOR !!!!BOHOW AT WEBKINZ

chirtygirl74

I had the same problem with the ok and cancel when purchasing. I simply move the arrow slightly down on OK and it worked. Directly on it and I could not purchase so I played around with the mouse/arrow. Hope that helps. The floaty prizes go straight to your account deluxe or not. I have this account registered with my pug. Even though they are different names….here I am chirtygirl74 and on webkinz my username is daisypink99. Good luck:)

bminemier1

THANK YOU SO MUCH, chirtygirl74!! I played around with my mouse/arrow like you said, and it appears to have worked! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Have a great day!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.