Why does GANZ make most stuff for members?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Why does GANZ make most stuff for members?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  m0difiedprincess0 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

when i joined there wasn’t really almost anything for them…. now, almost EVERYTHING is for them! if you think that GANZ should make more stuff for non-members, then comment down here! thank you

The regular members are buying a plushie not just virtual stuff plus you do get more privileges then a free account I do agree though, some people buy A LOT of webkinz and what do they get, a super bed. It’s not that great. I think if someone buys twenty webkinz or some high amount of webkinz they should get deluxe privileges I am deluxe and I think I can survive without it. Hey one thing to keep in mind is that deluxe member ships are cheaper than most other website memberships! There might be a sale on deluxe for new years I got my deluxe last February and it was on sale when I bought it also if you want deluxe for more than one account it only cost five dollars extra! sorry this is such a lost post lol

Sif

I agree! It’s all about the members now. The regular members have to pay real money too- so why can’t we have more privileges?

Becky71W

Because Deluxe members pay for that stuff. Ganz makes new stuff all the time for non-Deluxe members. Instead of focusing on all the stuff you don’t get, focus on what you do get. And now they are making a lot of eStore items tradeable.

Yeah it is frustrating. I do agree. And I’m afraid to become a deluxe member, because I’m afraid that afterwards, they will have better deals. :( I’m good being a regular member for now.

Modified, the reason they are making more things is for money. Webkinz is a free website, how are they supposed to make a profit? So, to make more money then what they usually get from a webkinz, they try to make people WANT to get a membership by making more things that are for members only. There is the answer to your question. Hope it helps

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.