WILD WATERMELON SHIRT BREAK THROUGH!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives WILD WATERMELON SHIRT BREAK THROUGH!!!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bugaboo832 11 years ago.

• Author

abislu1

Today when I went to Plumpys place she gave a hint of one of the pieces of clothing in it! She said there *something u should wear in the rain*.She said *PJ *dotted* the comversasion in hints! But she left because she was sick around her *green* gills! Which means the emarald rain boots HAVE to be part of the recipe! Lets try to solve the rest!

I know what it is!!! Ballet top, summer fun swimsuit, emerald rain boots

Anonymous

top or bottom?

abislu1

Yes! We are getting closer and closer! The wild watermelon shirt mystery may soon be over!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Where can you go to see plumpy?

I saw Plumpy today too! She said that she needed to dance on home, so I think the ballerina leotard top might be in it! Also, there might be the Bright Green Swim Trunks, since she felt green around the GILLS. It also might be pink boots. I’m off to try these!

satrianna

the wild watermelon shirt is already solved…ballerina top…green emerald boots…summer fun swim suit top

bugaboo832

It’s true! I just tried it! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All failures emerald rain boots, ballet top, green and white fleece sweater ERB, BT, green graphic polo ERB, BT, Green layared tee ERB, BT, Green striped polo ERB, BT, Red and Green polo ERB, BT, Bright green trunks ERB, BT, Green Jeans ERB, BT, Blue and green kilt All also fail substituting Ballet top with ballet slippers, ballet tights, or ruffled skirt. I have also tried black vest, fluorescent flip flops, and everything in the kinzstyle outlet. Hope this helps!

4BubbaGump

Oh well, sorry yours was in a different category.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.