Wild Watermelon Tee Solved!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Wild Watermelon Tee Solved!!!!!!!!!!! :)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NMKID 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

NMKID

The Wild Watermelon Tee is now solved!!! The recipe is Emerald Green Rainboots, Summer Fun Swimsuit Top, and the Ballerina Top!! Hope this helps! :)

NMKID

If any body wants some I have a lot of food recipes. Let me know if you want to know any.

Sorry! I was thinking of an ingredient! Also do you know how to make the fairy princess ball gown?

NMKID

Yes. It’s the ballerina top, blue bow, and the powder blue skirt. Let me know if you want the recipe for the glass slippers too.

NMKID

If anybody wants to help me, I’m trying to find out how to make other clothing recipes from 2010.

FYI this has been solved since June 3rd. I know most of the clothes recipes besides the rainbow/neon (which is it?) tutu. I’m giving them away on one of my forums. ;) Tell me if you want to know any of them. Just reply to me.

What recipes? One that I really want to know is the sweater one. plz tell me if you know it.

NMKID

Sorry! I don’t know what type of sweater you are talking about and I don’t think I know any sweater recipes. I’d have to check my clothing recipe list.

Misty900

she’s rite it works!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.