Will Trade Colossal Movie Screen and more for TOOTH GLUE TOFFEE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Will Trade Colossal Movie Screen and more for TOOTH GLUE TOFFEE

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Twinkle_Toes 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Twinkle_Toes

I am looking for a piece of candy from Halloween 2009 called Tooth Glue Toffee. If you have it I will trade the movie screen and 2 more items for it. I am also looking for Purple Grapes and Mazin’ Hamsters Berry Drink
    Mazin’ Hamsters Citrus Drink
    Mazin’ Hamsters Currant Drink
    Mazin’ Hamsters Punch Drink

Um… Is that colossal movie screen still available?

Twinkle_Toes

Sorry, not ignoring you but do want to finish the other trade. I do have more than one screen, what is your WW UN? Do you happen to have a Medieval Curtain rare? I was in that room recently and saw I could use another of those.

jbean

I only have tooth glue toffee candy none of the Mazin’ Hamsters.

Twinkle_Toes

That’s okay! Do you want to trade and if so what is your WW UN so I can add you? Do you want to meet in the trading room or KP?

jbean

My user name is nanook9783 meeting in the trading room would be great.

Twinkle_Toes

Great! I just sent you a friend request, my UN starts with Pix so you know it is from me. I am on now and have my phone on, if you accept I can look for you in a TR. Do you do KC+? Since you don’t do hamsters I’m also going to throw in a couple of hamster items but you only need to put up the food, okay? I do not keep items in my dock so will only have those items when I come to TR, just so you know. Hope to see you soon! :D

Twinkle_Toes

Trying to bring this up, it sure would be nice to see jbean’s reply! :)

I don’t have those things, but I really want that colossal movie screen. Do you want anything else?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.