Winged Tiger

Home Forums Pets – Archives Winged Tiger

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

fisher

I would like to buy a Winged Tiger for my next pet, but I don’t see it any where. Anyone know how I could buy one?

inki14

Oh I love the adventure park quests!! Actually I like to use all my digs at once, since after all you get 10 new ones a day. Just remember some of the dig prizes from a certain quest can only be gotten from THAT quest. So I try to dig everywhere, even if I’ve already found whatever I was supposed to look for. Hope it helps and enjoy your adventure park pet!! -Missy

The estore only has them a few times a year so I know your frustration I waited a year for them XD

fisher

Rats! Thanks for all of the feedback. While I’m waiting, I was thinking about getting one of the Adventure Park Pets. Are the Adventure Park Quests fun?

They’re really fun and usually pretty easy the only thing that can be tricky is the number of digs you get, make sure you don’t use them all in one go!

inki14

Well the winger tiger is estore. Certain estore pets are only available at certain times. It is likely that you will have to wait a while before it comes back. Sorry!! I hope you find it soon : ) -Missy

chillylily

Try Amazon or Ebay. They have lots of Webkinz, but I never buy Webkinz from them because I think it’s more fun to go out to get it than to wait for it in a package. Hope I helped(you could also try the ‘store locator’ button on the bottom of the main page or you could call stores that you know have Webkinz and you could ask what types they have)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.