Witch hat

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch hat

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  WebkinzWonderWebkinz 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

I have the priceless one with purple cobwebs. Lmk your offers.

kaida24

wz?

Madukayil

Hi! I have the candy dreamland dress if you would still like that? Please let me know! Thanks so much! –Maddie :)

Hi maddie, I actually just got the dress! I am going to look at your trade list and I will let you know if I find anything I need. -calitigertuxedo

Madukayil

Hi CTT! I actually just got witch hat today! LOL, I guess both of our trades worked out well, didn’t they! Thanks anyways! –Maddie :)

I have…………….Summertime Skirt, Gift Box Shoes, Pirate Princess Hat, Charmed Mushroom hat, Elegant Asian Headress, Stylish City Dress, Blue Modern Vampire Pants, Fred Rover’s Blazer, Flowery Print Dress, Green Dwarf Costume, Charm Fairy Shoes, Slips, Rockin’ Reindeer Sweater, Sleeveless hoody set pants, Clown Wig, Undersea dress, Pixie Wing Shirt, and Fire Queen Robes

slugbug2000

I have promo clothing…or Webkinz Friends items/clothes. I would love to have that hat :)

Which promo clothings do you have?

slugbug2000

Promo–I have lily pad dress, melody hat, candy hat, hamburger outfit, and full ketchup

Would you trade for the candy hat and lily dress? If not, thats fine. Also what your WW name?

HI! I need ketchup outfit. i have the burger already. I was wondering your offer. My user name is MAGICMANGO1 and in Kinzchat Plus. ;)

LambTyler

Hi I need that hat! What would you want for it because its pretty old? You can check out my forum (Lamb’s trade list #4) and see if there is anything you like. Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.