Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

This topic contains 106 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  minigummybears 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
    elf hat
    elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

Goldstar2

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-07 at 06:09 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-07 at 04:58 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-07 at 04:17 PM
      DQ- I’m sorry, I’m trading my Witch Hat to Jewels. I may need your Emerald TV though. :D What are you looking for it?
      Jewels- How about the Charm Tiara, Sly Slide, and Banana Split Sundae Station? Any specific time you would like to trade? LMK, my username is eggyeaster.
      Goldstar- No problem, hope I could have helped! :D

I have the emerald tv as well if your interested :) my dad says the computer should be fixed by Saturday or Sunday, he said something about a virus and something being broken….anyway will send the rabbit tv as soon as its fixed! :)

Goldstar- Okay, take as much time as you need! What would you like for the TV? :D

Idk, signature or estore psi, maybe clothes lol :)

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-07 at 04:58 PM

DQ- I’m sorry, I’m trading my Witch Hat to Jewels. I may need your Emerald TV though. :D What are you looking for it?
      Jewels- How about the Charm Tiara, Sly Slide, and Banana Split Sundae Station? Any specific time you would like to trade? LMK, my username is eggyeaster.

I have the emerald tv as well if your interested :) my dad says the computer should be fixed by Saturday or Sunday, he said something about a virus and something being broken….anyway will send the rabbit tv as soon as its fixed! :)

Goldstar- Okay, take as much time as you need! What would you like for the TV? :D

Goldstar2

Goldstar2

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 11:25 PM

Becky- LOL, that’s a brilliant name!
      Goldstar- Hmm.. It’s up to you. The Fun in the Sun Dress is an item that you get when you buy the Fun in the Sun Bed for 9000 E-Store points, so it’s not as many E-Store points that you had to buy to get some of the past promo clothes like Ketchup Costume, Cheeseburger, etc. Right now it’s pretty current because anyone can just go ahead and buy it at the E-Store, like today if they wanted. Personally, I would wait maybe? But then again, getting the dress does cost actual money, and it IS a promo. If you really want that dress, go for it!

Okay, this helped a lot! Thanks! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.