Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

This topic contains 106 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  minigummybears 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
    elf hat
    elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

Hi everyone! I still have the Cheeseburger Costume for trade. I’m looking for Promo items such as the Rainbow Fountain of Wow, the T-Rex Slide, and the Over the Rainbow Ride… And also priceless clothes. I may even consider Signature and E-Store PSIs, so please just LMK your offers! :D

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-07 at 10:01 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-07 at 09:46 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-07 at 07:29 PM
      Goldstar- I’ll make a list here in a second.
      Jewels- I’m on right now if you’d like to trade! I’ll send a FR and be in REGular Yellow. :)

Hey there. finally I’m back on! I froze up for the last few hours but I just accepted your friend request and can still meet if you can. I will be in yellow as Anastasia. Hop to see you there.
      JEWELS

I’m so sorry! I froze again!!! I’m in blue but if you’d like I can post. PLMK
      JEWELS

LOL, don’t worry! That happens to me all the time. I figured you froze up when you logged out, so no worries. xD Thank you for the spectacular trade! :D

jewels250

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-07 at 09:46 PM

Jewels- I’m on right now if you’d like to trade! I’ll send a FR and be in REGular Yellow. :)

Hey there. finally I’m back on! I froze up for the last few hours but I just accepted your friend request and can still meet if you can. I will be in yellow as Anastasia. Hop to see you there.
      JEWELS

I’m so sorry! I froze again!!! I’m in blue but if you’d like I can post. PLMK

JEWELS

jewels250

JEWELS

Goldstar2

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-07 at 08:42 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-07 at 08:27 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-07 at 08:09 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-07 at 08:00 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-07 at 07:55 PM
      Bailey- I’d love to add you, I’ll send a FR here in a second! But I’d prefer it if we tried to work out a trade on the forums, because I only have Regular Kinzchat, and it’s very hard to communicate.
      Goldstar- Alright, here’s my list of STUFFZ for the TV. xD
      2009 Spooky Cobweb Bed
      Sig. Fortune Teller’s Table
      Webkinz Wishing Well
      Pink Butterfly Dress
      Pink Stripe Polo Tee
      Silver Dress
      Red Dotty Party Dress
      PJ Collie’s Shirt
      Snowboarding Jacket
      Cloud Adventure Wings
      Hippo Hat
      Country Party Dress
      Red Football Jersey
      Blue Capri Pants
      Sweetheart Shoes
      You can pick a combination if you wanted to also. :D

Ooh xD how many can I pick? :D

Three or four. :D

Ooze :D Hmm, are you willing to do the Spooky Cobweb Bed, Hippo Hat and Silver Dress? :)

Sure! I’ll send them right now so I don’t forget. I’m in no rush to receive the TVs, so don’t freak out! XD

Okay, lol xD

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.