Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

This topic contains 106 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  minigummybears 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
    elf hat
    elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-10 at 03:11 PM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-10 at 02:54 PM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-10 at 02:43 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-09 at 08:17 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 08:12 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-09 at 08:03 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-09 at 05:39 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-08 at 04:36 PM
      Hi everyone! I still have the Cheeseburger Costume for trade. I’m looking for Promo items such as the Rainbow Fountain of Wow, the T-Rex Slide, and the Over the Rainbow Ride… And also priceless clothes. I may even consider Signature and E-Store PSIs, so please just LMK your offers! :D

Still have it avaliable… XD

LOL, I feel like I’m talking to myself… Cheeseburger Costume still avaliable…. Really cute thing, your pet will look like a burger and make other people hungry. Hahah.

xD, finally, the computer is fixed! Will send nows ^_^

Hooray! Thanks for the trades, Goldstar. :) In need of Cheeseburger maybe? :D

i NEED the cheese burger outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! desperately !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i’ll trade u my vampire outfit ! it’s retired ! my user name is 1fluffysparkle no caps if u want to trade i also have a camp fire i’ll trade to u w/ the vampire outfit! please respond! gummy

and by the way, where did u get the cheese burger outfit !? gummy

oh! i also will trade my signature pomeranian’s psi ! gummy p.s as u can c i’ve been waiting all my life for that cheeseburger outfit .

i have to go but if u want to trade i’ll be back tomorrow or latter tonight . bye! gummy

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-10 at 02:54 PM

Hi everyone! I still have the Cheeseburger Costume for trade. I’m looking for Promo items such as the Rainbow Fountain of Wow, the T-Rex Slide, and the Over the Rainbow Ride… And also priceless clothes. I may even consider Signature and E-Store PSIs, so please just LMK your offers! :D

LOL, I feel like I’m talking to myself… Cheeseburger Costume still avaliable…. Really cute thing, your pet will look like a burger and make other people hungry. Hahah.

i NEED the cheese burger outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! desperately !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i’ll trade u my vampire outfit ! it’s retired ! my user name is 1fluffysparkle no caps if u want to trade i also have a camp fire i’ll trade to u w/ the vampire outfit! please respond! gummy

oh! i also will trade my signature pomeranian’s psi ! gummy p.s as u can c i’ve been waiting all my life for that cheeseburger outfit .

if u want any thing else just post and i might have it !

Goldstar2

Sorta :D what do you need? :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.