Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

This topic contains 106 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  minigummybears 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
    elf hat
    elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-11 at 10:29 AM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 10:21 AM
      Gummy,
      I need that psi. If youlook on the forum”Plumpy for spooky pup psi”, I have a list there or let me know wht you need.

i do need a promo badly so i can get the cheese burger ! !!!!!! gummy so LMK if u have a promo ![ can u try to make it one dancingeggplant will like ] thx!

oh! i forgot to tell u i’m getting the cub in 2-4 weeks sorry .! he he. gummy

friendly1 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 10:21 AM

Gummy,
      I need that psi. If youlook on the forum”Plumpy for spooky pup psi”, I have a list there or let me know wht you need.

i do need a promo badly so i can get the cheese burger ! !!!!!! gummy so LMK if u have a promo ![ can u try to make it one dancingeggplant will like ] thx!

friendly1

Gummy,

friendly1

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-11 at 09:33 AM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 09:19 AM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-11 at 08:15 AM
      your well come. just one thing would u trade it 4 a super bed !? i don’t have 1 but when i get a deluxe account i’m gonna adopt the fluffy yellow bear cub and i might get it in the extra gift box. gummy p.s i don’t mean to be gready or any thing but if i promise to send a promo in 2 – 4weeks and u tell me 1 more thing u want [ like another promo or psi ] and i send them to u as fast as i can will u save the cheese burger costume 4 me ? if not thats ok to .

Mimmigummybears,
      Is your yellow cub psi for trade?
      Dancingeggplats,
      Let me know which of my items you where interested in on the other forum “Plumpy for spooky pup psi”.
      Friendly1

yah. i guess i’m gonna trade it why’d u ask!? gummy~

I need it, what do you wnat for it? If you look on the other forum that I just mentioned, I have a list there. LMKS

Friendly1

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-11 at 09:33 AM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 09:19 AM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-11 at 08:15 AM
      your well come. just one thing would u trade it 4 a super bed !? i don’t have 1 but when i get a deluxe account i’m gonna adopt the fluffy yellow bear cub and i might get it in the extra gift box. gummy p.s i don’t mean to be gready or any thing but if i promise to send a promo in 2 – 4weeks and u tell me 1 more thing u want [ like another promo or psi ] and i send them to u as fast as i can will u save the cheese burger costume 4 me ? if not thats ok to .

Mimmigummybears,
      Is your yellow cub psi for trade?
      Dancingeggplats,
      Let me know which of my items you where interested in on the other forum “Plumpy for spooky pup psi”.
      Friendly1

yah. i guess i’m gonna trade it why’d u ask!? gummy~

hello! friendly1 are u here!? gummy ‘ – ‘

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.