Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

This topic contains 106 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  minigummybears 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
    elf hat
    elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

nuttybuddy

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 09:31 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-06 at 09:23 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 09:16 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-06 at 09:05 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:44 PM
      Nutty- NUTTTY!!! Oh, it’s no problem. Like I said, I’m in no rush to receive them at all, LOL. And I’m not really sure, I’m getting a ton of offers. Which of the two would you be interested in?
      Goldstar- Don’t be worried!! I know you would never scam me! XD I just wanted to let ya know. :)

Hi My Egg buddy :D
      Really interested in the witch hat, I doubt that I have stuff good enough to trade for it but I can at least try LOL :D
      NB
      PS…if you have any ideas for a name for that giraffe, it might help speed up me logging it on LOL!!!

Nutty-
      Aw darn, you should have told me you were looking for a Witch Hat! LOL. I think I might be trading it to Jewels if she wants to trade her extra Charm Tiara and two sig PSIs for it.
      Here are some names for the giraffe that I looked up; they all relate to flowers or floral things somehow. xD
      Flora, Petunia, Primrose, Amaryllis, Azalea, Fleur, Leilani, Marguerite, Jasmine, Iris
      Like I said though, no rush. You could take like a year to enter the giraffe in, I really don’t mind. x)

Eggs
      Oh it is SO totally ok :D I never thought I would get plumpy lol I got those so I am hopeful that one day I can add a witch hat (and a charm tiara, and cat costume, and well all that other “good stuff” LOL…maybe some day :P) to my collection :) You gotta go with the offer that you like best….my offer probably couldnt even compare to what jewels would offer anyway lol, she has way more stuff than me LOL! Hmm, I like Primrose and Jasmine….Thanks! I dont know why I am so bad at naming lol, my fav name that we came up with outta all my pets so far has to be my winged tiger….MotorCityKitty LOL :P
      NB

Nutty-
      Thanks for understanding! And you’ll definitely get those items one day with the big collection and all the stuff that you have to trade! Trust me, I had to start with baby steps first with some of my items. xD You definitely have a bunch of signatures and E-Store PSIs and stuff, where I have like.. -thinks- Probably about two PSIs for trade. LOL, I’m not even kidding.
      And with the naming, it usually takes me a while too, so don’t worry! Hahah, I love MotorCityKitty! XD

Eggs :D

No problem, Jewels and I seem to like the same things and she has better items than I do so I kinda am used to it LOLZ :). Like I said….someday LOL oh, btw, I think jewels is great, I meant nothing bad by that LOL!!! A lot of people don’t want to trade their pets psi, I totally understand that :) I try but any of the new ones my friends want so I wind up sending them cuz I always wanna make people smile lol. I sent my froo froo fox, ummm I sent a couple of candy kinz….I was seriously planning on keep like all my pets psi it just didn’t work that way :D Its all good though. Yeppers, I love my MotorCityKitty name lol that is like the best name outta 63 pets names LOL!!! Well, now at least for the giraffe I have it narrowed down to 2 lol. Thats how I named my pink punch cheeky dog too lol I wanted to log it on so bad but couldnt think of a name…my friend came up with Snapple!!! Isnt that awesome LOL!

NB

Stealthstorm wrote on 2012-08-06 at 10:39 PM

I have deluxe Patriotic Hat, Pixie Dress, and Fire Queens Robe! Any for Cheeseburger>
      >^..^< Meow! Stealthy

Stealth- Hey, Stealthstorm! No thanks, those are great items though. :D

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-06 at 10:27 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:49 PM
      Jewels- Really?! Awesome!! Would you do the Charm Tiara and two signatures for the hat? :)
      SW- I feel really, really bad, but I think I may take Jewels’ offer on the Witch Hat. Is that okay? D: PLMK, I could send your sister a gift if she wants!

Depends on the Signature’s you wanted. If you check out the “Trading Sig’s” forum I have a huge list. Pick out a few and we’ll haggle LOL!
      JEWELS

Hey, Jewels! You have like.. Every signature ever, LOL.

Okay so.. Here’s some of the ones I liked.
      Sly Slide
      Spot of Tea Slide
      Majestic Dog Mansion
      Palatial Platform
      Burrowing Cliff Slide
      Designer Catwalk

If you don’t think any two of these are fair, I can look at your list again, LMK! :D

Stealthstorm

I just have a quick question! I just got the Texting Puppy psi, and I wondered if its worth Wacky. Let me know!

>^..^< Meow! Stealthy

Stealthstorm

I have deluxe Patriotic Hat, Pixie Dress, and Fire Queens Robe! Any for Cheeseburger>

>^..^< Meow! Stealthy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.