Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

This topic contains 106 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  minigummybears 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
    elf hat
    elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

Becky71W

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-06 at 09:05 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:44 PM
      Nutty- NUTTTY!!! Oh, it’s no problem. Like I said, I’m in no rush to receive them at all, LOL. And I’m not really sure, I’m getting a ton of offers. Which of the two would you be interested in?
      Goldstar- Don’t be worried!! I know you would never scam me! XD I just wanted to let ya know. :)

Hi My Egg buddy :D
      Really interested in the witch hat, I doubt that I have stuff good enough to trade for it but I can at least try LOL :D
      NB
      PS…if you have any ideas for a name for that giraffe, it might help speed up me logging it on LOL!!!

Name it Geoffrey, LOL Like the Toys R Us one

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-06 at 11:01 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 07:38 PM
      I have the purple and black cobweb Witch Hat and promo Cheeseburger Costume for trade. I am looking things like Swirl Tiara, Charm Tiara, and other priceless/promo. LMK if you have an offer! :D

Hey DE! I really want your witch hat. Can you please give me a priceless wishlist?

SAG- Hi there! :D I’m actually trading the Witch Hat to Jewels, sorry. ): Need Cheeseburger Costume?

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-06 at 10:50 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 09:31 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-06 at 09:23 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 09:16 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-06 at 09:05 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:44 PM
      Nutty- NUTTTY!!! Oh, it’s no problem. Like I said, I’m in no rush to receive them at all, LOL. And I’m not really sure, I’m getting a ton of offers. Which of the two would you be interested in?
      Goldstar- Don’t be worried!! I know you would never scam me! XD I just wanted to let ya know. :)

Hi My Egg buddy :D
      Really interested in the witch hat, I doubt that I have stuff good enough to trade for it but I can at least try LOL :D
      NB
      PS…if you have any ideas for a name for that giraffe, it might help speed up me logging it on LOL!!!

Nutty-
      Aw darn, you should have told me you were looking for a Witch Hat! LOL. I think I might be trading it to Jewels if she wants to trade her extra Charm Tiara and two sig PSIs for it.
      Here are some names for the giraffe that I looked up; they all relate to flowers or floral things somehow. xD
      Flora, Petunia, Primrose, Amaryllis, Azalea, Fleur, Leilani, Marguerite, Jasmine, Iris
      Like I said though, no rush. You could take like a year to enter the giraffe in, I really don’t mind. x)

Eggs
      Oh it is SO totally ok :D I never thought I would get plumpy lol I got those so I am hopeful that one day I can add a witch hat (and a charm tiara, and cat costume, and well all that other “good stuff” LOL…maybe some day :P) to my collection :) You gotta go with the offer that you like best….my offer probably couldnt even compare to what jewels would offer anyway lol, she has way more stuff than me LOL! Hmm, I like Primrose and Jasmine….Thanks! I dont know why I am so bad at naming lol, my fav name that we came up with outta all my pets so far has to be my winged tiger….MotorCityKitty LOL :P
      NB

Nutty-
      Thanks for understanding! And you’ll definitely get those items one day with the big collection and all the stuff that you have to trade! Trust me, I had to start with baby steps first with some of my items. xD You definitely have a bunch of signatures and E-Store PSIs and stuff, where I have like.. -thinks- Probably about two PSIs for trade. LOL, I’m not even kidding.
      And with the naming, it usually takes me a while too, so don’t worry! Hahah, I love MotorCityKitty! XD

Eggs :D
      No problem, Jewels and I seem to like the same things and she has better items than I do so I kinda am used to it LOLZ :). Like I said….someday LOL oh, btw, I think jewels is great, I meant nothing bad by that LOL!!! A lot of people don’t want to trade their pets psi, I totally understand that :) I try but any of the new ones my friends want so I wind up sending them cuz I always wanna make people smile lol. I sent my froo froo fox, ummm I sent a couple of candy kinz….I was seriously planning on keep like all my pets psi it just didn’t work that way :D Its all good though. Yeppers, I love my MotorCityKitty name lol that is like the best name outta 63 pets names LOL!!! Well, now at least for the giraffe I have it narrowed down to 2 lol. Thats how I named my pink punch cheeky dog too lol I wanted to log it on so bad but couldnt think of a name…my friend came up with Snapple!!! Isnt that awesome LOL!
      NB

Nutty- The name Snapple IS awesome, although I’ve never really tried the actual lemonade/tea drink. I heard it’s good. I named my Pink Punch Cheeky dog Samantha XD.

Stealth- I’m not sure it’s Wacky Jeans level.. But you can certainly get some good items off of it or maybe a small priceless. Since it’s a new PSI, lots of people will want it! Good luck! :D

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 07:38 PM

I have the purple and black cobweb Witch Hat and promo Cheeseburger Costume for trade. I am looking things like Swirl Tiara, Charm Tiara, and other priceless/promo. LMK if you have an offer! :D

Hey DE! I really want your witch hat. Can you please give me a priceless wishlist?

Stealthstorm

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 10:47 PM

Stealthstorm wrote on 2012-08-06 at 10:39 PM
      I have deluxe Patriotic Hat, Pixie Dress, and Fire Queens Robe! Any for Cheeseburger>
      >^..^< Meow! Stealthy

Stealth- Hey, Stealthstorm! No thanks, those are great items though. :D

LOL, I need better items! I have slips and spins too, and I am thinking about trading my texting puppy psi for wacky…do you know if that is worth it?

>^..^< Meow! Stealthy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.