Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

This topic contains 106 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  minigummybears 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
    elf hat
    elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-06 at 11:36 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 11:06 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-06 at 11:01 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 07:38 PM
      I have the purple and black cobweb Witch Hat and promo Cheeseburger Costume for trade. I am looking things like Swirl Tiara, Charm Tiara, and other priceless/promo. LMK if you have an offer! :D

Hey DE! I really want your witch hat. Can you please give me a priceless wishlist?

SAG- Hi there! :D I’m actually trading the Witch Hat to Jewels, sorry. ): Need Cheeseburger Costume?

uh… I guess I need your cheeseburger costume. ;)

SAG- Lol, okay. Got any new priceless recently?

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 11:06 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-06 at 11:01 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 07:38 PM
      I have the purple and black cobweb Witch Hat and promo Cheeseburger Costume for trade. I am looking things like Swirl Tiara, Charm Tiara, and other priceless/promo. LMK if you have an offer! :D

Hey DE! I really want your witch hat. Can you please give me a priceless wishlist?

SAG- Hi there! :D I’m actually trading the Witch Hat to Jewels, sorry. ): Need Cheeseburger Costume?

uh… I guess I need your cheeseburger costume. ;)

nuttybuddy

Becky71W wrote on 2012-08-06 at 11:11 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-06 at 09:05 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:44 PM
      Nutty- NUTTTY!!! Oh, it’s no problem. Like I said, I’m in no rush to receive them at all, LOL. And I’m not really sure, I’m getting a ton of offers. Which of the two would you be interested in?
      Goldstar- Don’t be worried!! I know you would never scam me! XD I just wanted to let ya know. :)

Hi My Egg buddy :D
      Really interested in the witch hat, I doubt that I have stuff good enough to trade for it but I can at least try LOL :D
      NB
      PS…if you have any ideas for a name for that giraffe, it might help speed up me logging it on LOL!!!

Name it Geoffrey, LOL Like the Toys R Us one

Becky!!! Ok, it is decided LOL!!!! I guess my flowery giraffe is gonna have a boys name lol that is WAY to good to not name it that LOL! I probably never would have thought of that :D!!! Thanks :D

NB

Becky- LOL, that’s a brilliant name!

Goldstar- Hmm.. It’s up to you. The Fun in the Sun Dress is an item that you get when you buy the Fun in the Sun Bed for 9000 E-Store points, so it’s not as many E-Store points that you had to buy to get some of the past promo clothes like Ketchup Costume, Cheeseburger, etc. Right now it’s pretty current because anyone can just go ahead and buy it at the E-Store, like today if they wanted. Personally, I would wait maybe? But then again, getting the dress does cost actual money, and it IS a promo. If you really want that dress, go for it!

Goldstar2

Jennah- I’m trading my wacky jeans for the fun in the sun suit(promo) is that fair for me? Idk, I’m bad with values LOL :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.