Witch Hat for Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat for Trade!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

I have the priceless witch hat and I need offers! I would prefer priceless clothing or promo items and clothing. If you have really nice estore psi offers though that would be great! Thanks everyone I will let you know my decision.

poprockgirl161 I may need emo not sure yet but I will keep you posted. Witch isn’t going anywhere yet so don’t worry! spiger I’m sorry but I do not need 1000 kinzcash at the moment. ferret friend I do not need the rainbow fountain of wow and I have the icing on the cake gazebo. Ok I will make a list for everyone of what I need currently. I will post it soon I promise sorry I just have to do some research on what I want :)

Hi everyone I have seen several people respond to my forum. The comments haven’t posted yet but I wanted to tell you that if I trade with one of you for my witch hat we would have to trade in the non KinzChat plus area. Thanks again.

ferretfriend

Hi! I’m interested in the witch hat. I have the Rainbow fountain of wow, Icing on the cake gazebo, and I think I could find some priceless and estore to offer. let me know if you want anything specific!! Thanks!!!!

spiger

i can give you 1000 kinzcash , my name is unanimalut.

omg if you need melody, emo, licorice dress, shuts, purple slips, or pixie dress, lioness psi, texting puppy psi, please let me know I want witch sooo……………… BAD!!!!! plese thank you!~ poprockgirl16 :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.