Witch Hat for Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat for Trade!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

I have the priceless witch hat and I need offers! I would prefer priceless clothing or promo items and clothing. If you have really nice estore psi offers though that would be great! Thanks everyone I will let you know my decision.

pransser

sorry about the late reply; yes, i could use an extra witch. did you have anything else by chance?

Sorry Everyone I Regret to Inform you that I have traded my Witch Hat for Bunny Pjs. Thank you all for offering and I hope you all get Witch soon.

dogfish

Wow, I just gave bunny PJs to a total stranger I met tin the CH. I hope she reads this and see what she can trade for them. Do you think that was a good trade? Just wondering, DF

Madukayil

Hi Minty! I have the peppermint swirl slide and emo. I like the witch hat, but am wondering if you have anything else you might be able to trade? Thanks, and let me know soon! –Maddie

Hi Slug bug I’m really sorry I don’t need melody hat.

slugbug2000

no problem! Like I said I have deluxe clothing and a lot of the Webkinz Friends prizes, like clothing, items, and furniture pieces if you need. I also have plumpy, WZ jeans, lily pad dress, candy hat promo, amethyst gem car and PSI, a whole bunch of rares, kinzclothing outfits… I have more stuff but it is hard to think. lol anyway nothing really on your list…so thanks anyway! hope you find what you need…I will just keep looking for a witch hat :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.