Witch Hat for Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat for Trade!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

I have the priceless witch hat and I need offers! I would prefer priceless clothing or promo items and clothing. If you have really nice estore psi offers though that would be great! Thanks everyone I will let you know my decision.

pransser

i have the starlight mint sofa off your wants list. LMK what you could offer.

Pransser do you need witch hat? Thats all I really have now for trade other than a Candy Kinz swing. Witch may not be enough for it and I understand if you don’t need it. Thanks for replying!

ferretfriend

Hi again!! I got the witch hat from My friend (If you are reading this Ailuropoda THANK YOU!!). So I don’t need as badly anymore but would be willing to trade the fountain of wow for something else you might have!! PLMK, Thanks!

ferretfriend: Hi! hmm I don’t really need licorice dress because it doesn’t look that good on my pets. I do need orange army but not alone for witch I would need something else to. Thanks so much everyone!

ferretfriend

OK, I also now have the licorice dress and orange army. PLMK if you are interested

Ok I have comprised my list please let me know if you have any of these items for trade: Estore Psi:
      Aquarius Retriever: Aquatarium
      Narwhal: Artic Tusk Tub
      Luck Dragon: Fictional Fireplace *Really Want
      Renaissance Butterfly: Fine Perfume Bath
      Green Duckling: Green Spring Swing or any other colors *Really Want
      Harvest Sheep: Autumn Tree Slide *Really Want
      Winged Tiger: Air Pilot Outfit
      Love Puffin: Lovely Tree Swing
      Northern Trails Buffalo: Nomad Tent
      Waffle Wallaby: Peppermint Swirl Slide *Really Want
      Polka Dot Dalmation: Polka Dot Fireplace
      Red Peppermint Unicorn: Red Mystical Ice Sculpture *Really Want
      Sweet Tooth Tiger: Starlight Mint Sofa *Really Want
      Rainbow Rascal: Swing in the Sky
      Promo Items:
      Over the Rainbow Ride
      Girls Only Treehouse
      Winter Window
      Donut Glasses *Really Want
      Donut Slips *Really Want
      Priceless Clothing Items:
      Scuba Belt *Really Want
      Emo Jeans
      WZ Jeans
      Army
      White Wings
      Mad Scientist Wig
      You can still offer if you don’t have any of these items or clothing pieces. Thanks so much everyone!

slugbug2000

I have the promo donut shoes, white wings, and mad scientist wig. I would love to have the witch hat! lmk if you are interested! thanks! :)

Hi slugbug 2000 I recently got the donut shoes and I got scuba belt. I really only needed the wings if I didn’t get the belt really sorry. Do you have anything else you can offer like priceless or promo?

slugbug2000

If you need…I have heart jeans from Webkinz Friends and other various items/furniture as well as clothing from there. I am not sure what I got for promo or priceless to trade. I have lots of deluxe clothing too. I will have to look and see what I have…If I see anything you might want for the hat, I will post. But lmk if you are interested in WF stuff. Thanks! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.