Witch Hat for Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat for Trade!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

I have the priceless witch hat and I need offers! I would prefer priceless clothing or promo items and clothing. If you have really nice estore psi offers though that would be great! Thanks everyone I will let you know my decision.

slugbug2000

Have A Minty Christmas– I just remembered that in addition to Webkinz Friends items and clothing, I also have the Melody hat promo for trade. Not sure if you needed this… I will see what else I got still. thanks :)

Hi everyone just informing you again. I recently got from my list Donut Glasses, Over the Rainbow Ride, and Scuba belt so I don’t need those anymore. Thanks everyone for taking your time to respond to my form! Have a pleasant evening :)

Oh I forgot to mention haha sorry that I also have some more priceless that I am willing to trade. I will most another forum later after I trade witch. Thanks everyone for your kindness and patience with my replies sorry they take awhile to post :(

Hi everyone just wanted to let you know I recently got the Harvest Sheep psi so won’t be needing that. I also am looking for the celestial swing but that would probably be an add on to something else on my list. Thanks again!

Hi ferretfriend! Hmm I don’t really need the fountain of Wow so sorry! I’m glad you got witch that is a very nice friend you have there. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.