WZ JEANS FOR TRADE (?)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WZ JEANS FOR TRADE (?)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

$tarryNight

<p>I need WZ Jeans badly!!! Please tell me what you need to get for yours!!!!
    </p>

dogfish

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-09-13 at 10:17 AM

Laughable- Aww… Oh well, as long as she’s happy about it…
      ~~Cassie

Hi Fluffy, I saw Jazzy in the CH not long ago. She told me she didn’t care about priceless anymore. She seemd fine with her decision. I gave her plumpy for her little sis, the only one she needs stuff like that for is her sister. She seemed very happy to me, Hope this helps. Chloe PS could you tell your friend guineapig that I have the silver menorah,the item she has been asking people about, for a year. LOL

Laughable- Aww… Oh well, as long as she’s happy about it…

~~Cassie

ferretfriend

laughable921 wrote on 2012-09-11 at 10:55 PM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-09-11 at 10:49 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-11 at 06:15 PM
      I m looking for full sea captins outfit. Here is what I have 4 it.
      Emo Jeans
      Full B and W cat
      Merry Melodies Hat
      And Sail Dress.

I think it would be best if you create your own forum, instead of posting this on other forms that have nothing to do with it.
      Guys, can you let the owner offer on Laughable’s jeans first…? I know you guys want them and all but this is their forum…
      Laughable, have you heard from Jazzy?? I want to talk to her about WZ Jeans She shouldn’t give hers away.
      ~~Cassie

*sigh* I haven’t heard from Jazzy, I miss having her on the forums.
      EVERYONE: I have gotten an offer for 8,000 points, unless any of you guys will offer more for it…Then I’m going to take the offer, I’m sorry!

Fluffy-

i heard from jazzy…been on most ever day in between 6 and 9 KT. I think she already gave them away…so too late.

laughable921

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-09-11 at 10:49 PM

Emo Jeans
      Full B and W cat
      Merry Melodies Hat
      And Sail Dress.

I think it would be best if you create your own forum, instead of posting this on other forms that have nothing to do with it.
      Guys, can you let the owner offer on Laughable’s jeans first…? I know you guys want them and all but this is their forum…
      Laughable, have you heard from Jazzy?? I want to talk to her about WZ Jeans She shouldn’t give hers away.
      ~~Cassie

*sigh* I haven’t heard from Jazzy, I miss having her on the forums.
      EVERYONE: I have gotten an offer for 8,000 points, unless any of you guys will offer more for it…Then I’m going to take the offer, I’m sorry!

Emo Jeans
      Full B and W cat
      Merry Melodies Hat
      And Sail Dress.

~~Cassie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.