Your first pet?

Home Forums Pets – Archives Your first pet?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  candycane44 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I was just wondering, what is YOUR first pet? Because everybody on here started out on webkinz with a first pet. My first pet was a girl pink pony named Cotton Candy. :)

My first pet was a brown dog, her name is Sweetheart. I got her from meijer! :) She’s very special to me. <3

(Grins.) This is my first post on the forums and I already have three pages! (Bounces up and down.) Thank you everybody! :D

candycane44

My first webkinz was a chihuahua named Poncho. We thought his code was a tag though, so we threw it away. My aunt gave me my Pink poodle, Pinkydinkydoodly, on my 6th bday, and she told me about it. We logged her in on July 20, 2007. Im now a proud owner of 100+webkinz in total. 60 are on my main, 4 on another account, 2 on another account, and 2 on another. about twenty, thirty i got from a thrift shop without a code, and i got one from a thrift shop, a Brown Dog named Chloe, WITH a code for $1. so, yeah.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.