ZODIAC CLOTHES NEEDED

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ZODIAC CLOTHES NEEDED

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bunnyheaven 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

bunnyheaven

I have: FIRE-shoes, AIR-none, WATER-shoes, EARTH-everything. If anyone has extras please let me know. I am especially looking for fire and water pieces. I have an extra earth shirt to trade. thanks bunnyheaven:)

bunnyheaven

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO DONATED ZODIAC CLOTHES!!!!!! I have all the pieces now!!! bunnyheaven:)

forest85

Hey everyone!!!! This is my updated list: FIRE-shoes and hat, WATER-top and hat, AIR-shoes and hat. I don’t need anything for earth. Thank you again everyone for everything you’ve sent. bunnyheaven:)

bunnyheaven

HEY!! @morhbs, I just saw that you needed my un…can’t imagine how I missed that…anyway, my un is bunnyheaven but I don’t know yours so if you could send the friend request that would be super! thanks bunnyheaven:)

mine is the same also, just so you know.

Just sent you the fire top and pants, and the water pants. Are you still needing the whole air outfit and water hat and top? If so and I can find them, I will send. Enjoy.

bunnyheaven

Sorry, I was out today! LOL @jane I got your package!! THANKS!!! @morhbs that would be awesome! @ilovewebkinz, I need all of the above except fire and water pants, thanks! @AIWL, I do want to trade…um, let me think……….you posted something on the other forum that I didn’t see yet b/c of moderating…i’ll have to see what that is and will post on there!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! YOU ARE SO GENEROUS!!!!! bunnyheaven:)

Just wanted to make sure your UN is the same as here. Don’t want to send to the wrong person.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.