Zodiac Costume items for trade

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Zodiac Costume items for trade

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  27chickens 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

27chickens

I have some duplicate Zodiac Costume items that I am willing to trade for items to finish costumes. I have and am willing to trade: Earth Shoes, Air Pants, Air Shirt, Air Shoes and Fire Hat (one or any combination) for the following items: Air Hat, Earth Hat, Earth Pants, and Fire Shoes. If you have any of the items I am looking for and want any of the items I am trading, please let me know. Thank you!

27chickens

I am still looking for the Air Hat and Fire Shoes is anyone wants to trade. Thanks!

forest85

im sorry that was a typo I don’t have the air hat. it was the earth hat that I wasn’t sure about sending. I will send it anyway. thanks for the trade.

zaxy98

I still have them all. I offered them to you , if you want them you can have them?

27chickens

Thank you zaxy98. I will find you and request you as a friend.

27chickens

I sent you a friend request if you are still willing to trade. Thanks

forest85

hey i have the earth pants and hat. air pants and air shirt are what i need. PLMK if you are interested in trading forest85

27chickens

Yes, I would be happy to trade.

forest85

hey im not really sure about trading the air hat. sorry I only have one. ill have to think on it. I may be able to get one from the adventure park.

27chickens

I sent you the air pants and top already. You can send me the earth hat. If you want to send the air hat that is fine but it you decide not to, that is ok too. Just keep what I sent you.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.