Webkinz Event Calendar – June 2018

Join us in Webkinz World throughout the month of June… there’s a lot going on, including Berry Fest, one of the summer’s most popular events! Check out the calendar below to find out what we have planned for the month of June:

Be sure to visit Webkinz Newz daily for more information regarding each event!

51 Responses to Webkinz Event Calendar – June 2018

1. bg_1954ddbur4df1d says:

Also I would like to know WHY you have to feed your pet so much, when you want to put them in bed , you have to feed them again and if they go out to play , you have to feed them again. That’s why I don’t take mine out to play that much , Because then I have to feed them again. Wake up people !

2. bg_1954ddbur4df1d says:

I agree , when you get a prize you don’t want you should be allowed to sell them ,or give them to friends.If your not using them ,they are in the way. I have 3 rooms of things I don’t use .You should be allowed to sell what you don’t want. Or give it away. what are they thinking, that some how you will use them ? I think not.

• Fluffychinchilla says:

Would be nice to have a storage item that lets you put those unneeded items inside. Like walpapers, furniture, flooring, etc. So many storage items and none of them can store a lot…

• tink1706 says:

BAMBOO TRUNK – some items you dont figure store in this. PINK LILLY plants but not yellow . WELCOME Baloons . I hop this helps. My storeage area is as big as my rooms area . I only horde in WEBKINZ but someday I can share these thing with my kids in their rooms :)

3. Mreeha says:

You forgot on the 6th the Webkinz might be down for maitnience, because of the new coins you can get free pets with, unless it’s a quick thing, like the people who Webkinz make the code quick.

4. bg_1954ddbur4df1d says:

I have 6 jars of berrys in my dock, How can I use them ? Thank You

• hotpets says:

you can’t use them you get them by eating berrys

• mycatsnores says:

If they are baskets, drag them into your room and it will open and give you some free berries! If it is just a berry, go to Jumbleberry game and drag/drop them in the jars

• Furbabiez says:

From what I’ve seen, those jars of jam are food for your pets. But they are a rare food, so hang on to them. I have one of the Moon berry Jam and one of the Sugarberry jam. I love the jars and wish we could display them. I made the mistake of trying to place a pickle berry jam on a counter … my pet ate it and was politely thankful. But I was disappointed.

5. penguin5 says:

I Hope they are going to put all new prizes in the Spree Game and Jumbleberry Game. Time for a change. Thanks