This just in!
There’s an important update to how you do Peek-a-Newz!
Going forward, Webkinz Newz users who are trying to award prizes to different accounts will need to clear their internet browser’s cache in between each attempt to win their prize!
To award Peek-A-Newz Prizes to multiple accounts, please log out of your GanzWorld account, clear your cache and complete the Peek-A-Newz as a NON-logged in user.
*Remember: All Webkinz Newz events are reset after 24 hours (and not at midnight) so you will have to wait a full 24 hours from your last prize redemtion until you can win again.
In order to clear your cache, just follow these simple, browser-specific directions.
On Google Chrome…
- Click on the Google Chrome Control Menu button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Tools > Clear Browsing Data
- A new tab will open; make sure ‘Empty the Cache’ and ‘Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data’ are selected in the check boxes.
- Click ‘Clear Browsing Data’ and you’re done!
On Mozilla Firefox
- Select Tools in the top menu.
- Select Clear Recent History.
- When the pop up window comes up, make sure that you select an appropriate time range to clear and that the Cookies and Cache boxes are checked.
- Click Clear Now and you’re done!
On Internet Explorer 9
- Click the Gear at the top right corner of the settings menu.
- Select Safety > Delete Browsing History.
- Make sure Temporary Internet Files is selected. Uncheck all of the other boxes.
- Click Delete and you’re done!
- In the Safari Menu (top left) click Empty Cache.