Another tasty treat from our archives!
What you need:
- Two candy coated round chocolates
- 4 vanilla cream stuffed cookies
- Sugar coated candy
What you do:
- Split the cream stuffed cookies so cream remains on one side of cookie.
- Press sugar coated candy into the cream of one cookie.
- Put another cream covered cookie on top with the sugar cream facing down on the candies, this makes the “body.”
- Use vanilla cream as “glue” to attach “body” to one cookie.
- Using vanilla cream, make two balls and attach to candy coated round chocolates to make “eyes.”
- Attach “eyes” to cookies.