St. Patrick’s Day is almost here, and we found this gem in our archive.
What you need:
- Yellow felt
- Green felt
- Brown felt
- Glue gun
- 6” wire
- Wire cutters
What you do:
- Cut 1 piece of green felt into 6” x 3” rectangle.
- Cut 1 piece of green felt in a horseshoe shape.
- Glue the rectangle piece to the edge of the horseshoe shaped piece to form brim of hat.
- Cut 1 piece of yellow felt 1” x 1”. Then fold in half and cut two ½” slits side by side to form buckle.
- Cut brown felt 6” x ¼” and pull through yellow felt slits so that buckle sits in the middle.
- Glue strip onto green flap so that yellow square touches bottom edge.
- Glue the wire toward the bottom edge of the brim and allow to dry.
- Pull wire together at the back to fit around your Webkinz plush’s head.