What you need:
- 1 shoebox
- 1 piece of 10”x7” cardboard (can vary depending on size of shoebox)
- 2-4 sheets of green and yellow construction paper
- Chopsticks, craft sticks, or bamboo skewers
- Foam flower decorations
- 2 paper cups
- Glue or adhesive tape
- Plastic gold coins
What you do:
- Cover and glue shoebox with construction paper. Curve the paper over the lid to look like a chest.
- Decorate sides with foam flower stickers.
- Glue feathers to the top of the lid.
- Cut the bottoms off the paper cups and glue to the piece of cardboard. This is the seat for the float.
- Put seat inside the shoebox and place your Webkinz pets on the seat.
- Use chopsticks to prop the lid open.
- Spread some pretend gold coins in front of the float for good luck.
- Don’t forget to write “Happy St. Patrick’s Day!” on the lid.
Watch out for the leprechaun!
Do you have a great idea for a craft, recipe or party game? We’d love to hear them!
Aww, so adorable!!
The float’s color scheme bears an interesting resemblance to the current Fashion Week clothing items.
Oh, gosh, I hadn’t noticed that but you are right!
YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this float. What a great idea!
This is so cute!