To celebrate Christmas in July at Ganz eStore, and to help us get an early start on our newest room theme, we want to invite YOU to design a new Holiday Room Theme!
From July 18 to August 18, 2020 we want fans to submit ideas for a new Holiday Room Theme that will be released in the W Shop on December. One creative designer will be selected to have their idea turned into actual theme in Webkinz World.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
Here’s how to enter.
Please ONLY submit one entry per Room Theme. Do not submit multiple drawings. There are THREE things you need to include with your entry:
- Theme Name
- 1 drawing of a FIREPLACE for your room theme
- list of 3 other items that will be a part of the theme
Please include the name and the list in the text field marked ‘Description’ when you upload your image to the Holiday Theme Gallery in the Share Center.
The contest runs from July 18 to August 18, 2020. We will announce 10 finalists on August 21 and, after getting feedback from the Webkinz community, we will announce the winning theme on September 3, 2020.
As well as having their theme made into a real virtual theme in Webkinz World, the winner will also receive the new virtual Silver Fox from Ganz eStore and an Item Design Trophy. All ten finalists will each receive a 2020 Summer Super Mystery Bag.
A few things to remember…
- You can enter as many different Room Themes as you want, but please remember – only one drawing of a FIREPLACE per theme!
- Contestants MUST upload their work to Holiday Theme Gallery on the GanzWorld Share Center.
- You can use any kind of art supplies that you want. Feel free to use markers, pencil crayons, crayons, or other art materials. Go for it!
- While we will not accept images that have computer generated patterns or graphics copied and added to them, participants may use programs like Paint or Photoshop to color and draw freehand.
- We can’t accept submissions with company logos or sports team emblems. Please make sure you save your images as a jpg, gif, or png.
Click here for full contest rules.
Bring on your ideas! We can’t wait to see the next Holiday theme to be added to the WShop in December!