Summer’s here and we are ready for adventure. The perfect place to have an adventure in Webkinz World is in Adventure Park! That’s why we want you to design an Adventure Park homepage image in our new Share Center contest!
What do we mean when we refer to the homepage? It’s the picture that appears on the homepage of webkinz.com, where you are invited to log in, like this one:
Create your own vision for a homepage based on the Adventure Park and upload it to the Share Center. If your design is selected, it will be featured on the Webkinz Homepage at the beginning of August. As well as having their design featured, the winner will also receive a 1 Year Deluxe Membership to Webkinz. And 10 finalists will each receive a 2019 Summer Super Mystery Bag!
Here’s how it works: The contest runs from June 14 to July 14. We will announce 10 finalists on July 16 when we want to hear what YOU think of the designs. The final decision will be up to the Creative Team at Webkinz but we will take your input into account before we announce the winner on July 22.
A few things to remember…
- You can enter as many designs as you want!
- The approximate dimensions of the image are 11” x 5.5” or 1400 x 800 pixels BUT the image must be saved at a smaller size for uploading to the gallery.
- The winner will be asked to supply a high quality scan of the original image at a larger size.
- We have provided a template below but you are not required to use our template as long as your artwork fits our dimensions.
Also, please note that some of the content will be covered by ads and by the Webkinz logo and ‘Play’ button (see example below). While there must be some content in those areas – don’t leave it blank – just keep in mind that it may be covered so try not to put important content there.
Important: In order to reproduce it at a high quality on our site:
- Although the image must be saved at a smaller size for uploading to the Share Center the ORIGINAL image must be created at as close to size as possible (11 x 5.5) or larger
- Winner MUST be able to provide us with a high quality scan of the original full size via email upon notification of winning. We cannot use the smaller sized upload version.
Contestants MUST upload their work to the Adventure Park Homepage Gallery on the GanzWorld Share Center.
You can use any kind of art supplies that you want. Feel free to use markers, pencil crayons, crayons, or other art materials. While we will not accept images that have computer generated patterns or graphics copied and added to them, participants may use programs like Paint or Photoshop to color and draw freehand. We can’t accept submissions with company logos or sports team emblems. Please make sure you save your images as a jpg, gif, or png.
Click here for full contest rules.