Ganz is committed to keeping WebkinzNewz.com and its forums a safe place for its users. Each comment, topic and reply is moderated by our team to ensure that our posted rules and regulations are followed. Any of the below can result in a post not being approved and/or a member being banned:
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Sharing your own or asking for another member’s personally identifiable information such as: name, age, phone number, address, city, state or province, e-mail, etc
• Discussing, suggesting or agreeing to meet other members in person
• Sharing Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz account information (ie: password)
• Engaging in any activity that could disclose your or another member’s identity
DISCUSSING INAPPROPRIATE TOPICS
• Discussing boyfriends/girlfriends
• Discussing alcohol or illicit drugs
• Discussing illegal activities
• Discussing violent acts or topics
• Discussing sexual acts or topics
• Making false claims about being Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz staff (or their relative)
• Discussing other topics deemed unsuitable in Webkinz Newz
DISRESPECTING OTHER MEMBERS
• Engaging in any form of bullying or harassment
• Using mean/rude behavior or language
• Using racial or prejudicial slurs
• Making sexist remarks
• Discussing hateful social attitudes
• Mistreating Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz members in any way
• Engaging in actions that could affect other members’ enjoyment
ENGAGING IN DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOUR
• Making false claims about your personal safety
• Trying to force other members to trade items
• Engaging in spamming
• Abusing the Reporting Tool in any way
• Engaging in any other disruptive behavior
• Running competitions with the offer of a prize
• Discussing profiles on other websites
• Discussing subjects not related to the Forum Topic
• Extremely long posts
• Being overly adversarial to Ganz and/or Webkinz.
• Encouraging readers to visit sites other than Ganz-owned sites.
• Asking members to trade with you via KinzPost. All trading activity should occur in the Trading Rooms. See additional rules for trading.
Thanks and enjoy posting on Webkinz Newz comment sections and Forums.
- The Moderation Team
Is there any way to posts images if we can’t post links to image hosting sites?
What about the ShareCenter?
As long as the images are on topic for the category
Hi sally I have a question. I Don’t have a comPutter so…. I can only play it on my phone and it is kinda Boring to play on your phone so is there a way to make Webkinz fun like it is on the computer? Thanks so much – Bug
Oh ok, thanks Sally sorry about that, didn’t mean to ask you the same question
Ok, Sally so the chat in the KinzChat Plus is restricted and monitored? And like inappropriate language is blocked even if someone miss spells it or puts like spaces between the words and they will still be blocked? I really wanna play iin that are but just trying to be sure it’s safe for me!
You already asked me this question. KinzChat Plus is monitored and restricted, but no system is 100%, so if you are concerned please stick to regular KinzChat
Oh, and btw Sally can we trade in the KinzChat Area?
Yes, there’s a KinzChat trading room
Ok! Thx Sally
Hi Webkinz Team! I have a question. If you see this comment can you plz reply back? Anyway, I was wondering about something in the KinzChat Plus Area. I’ve been playing in the Kinzchat Area ever since I started playing Webkinz. So I have a question about the KinzChat Plus Area. Ok here is my question. Is inapropiate language blocked? Because I was thinking about going in the KinzChat Area but I just don’t want to go in there if people are saying inapropiate language. So I wanted to know is inapropiate language blocked like even if you miss spell it or even if you put like dashes and underscores and periods and all stuff like that. Is inapropiate language still blocked even if people try to miss spell it or but stuff between it, it will be still blocked? Plz let me know if it’s blocked or not so then I can start playing in that Area! Thanks Webkinz Team!
KinzChat Plus is restricted and monitored, yes. Most of the ways people would circumvent the filters is blocked, but if you are concerned, you should stick to regular KinzChat
One of the items prohibited in the “Other” section is “Extremely long posts”. Is there a specific word or character count?
I don’t think so.