It’s always around late November that I realize just how little time there is before the holidays start in earnest. And then I begin to panic, because I maybe haven’t spent enough time thinking about what gifts to give to my loved ones!
Now, it’s not that presents are the most important thing, but I do like to show that I care — and being thoughtful doesn’t have to be expensive. Take my crocheted Wacky — it’s cute, it’s personal and it’s going to be a gift. (Spoilers! Hopefully he’s not reading this article.)
I’m still working on a few other presents, but I thought… what about in Webkinz World? You don’t have to break the bank to think of some fun presents for your friends in Webkinz World. Here are some of the ideas I had:
- KinzCash coins. There are so many ways to earn them, and it’s a nice bonus for any shopaholic friend. Alternatively, if you have KinzCash to spare, you can always buy one of the extra expensive W Shop items so your friend can sell it to replenish their KinzCash.
- Rare items. You can only get one of these at a time, so if you’re keeping an eye on the Curio Shop (or our Twitter feed — we announce when the rares are on), then you can pick up something totally cool to send your friend.
- If you’re a Deluxe member, you might want to send your non-Deluxe friends some of the Deluxe-only W Shop items.
- If you’re not sure what someone would like, coupons are always appreciated! While the best is obviously the 90% off coupon, every little bit helps when you’re strapped for KinzCash.
- An awesome outfit. Maybe you’ve spent some time putting together a perfect ensemble — you could send all of the pieces to your friend for them to dress their pet in!
- Pet specific foods. There’s a lot of food collectors out there, so it’s always nice to share. If you’ve got one of the less common pets, that’s even better!
What do you think? What are your thrifty gift giving ideas for players in Webkinz World?