The Supreme Sapling Vote is On Now!

Every day between November 7 and 28, click here to go to the Contests page and cast your vote for your favorite Sapling! Each day we’ll post a new vote and on November 29 we’ll give away a FREE Community Code for the winning Sapling!

To see each the options available for decorating each tree, visit Ganz eStore! You can see all of the Enchanted Saplings here!

Supreme Sapling Vote

85 Responses to The Supreme Sapling Vote is On Now!

1. magda says:

Am I missing something? When I go to the contest page to cast my vote, the entry is not there to click on. It is only showing two contests: Ragdoll Cat and Room Design Awards. Is this happening to any one else?

2. wolfX4 says:

What am I doing wrong, when I go to the contest page there is no place to vote?

3. andersonja says:

For the other ones can you please put a picture?

4. Blaine says:

Don’t choose the Ancient Oak Sapling! My son made one and it did not come out the way he wanted. I tested it out on one i had in my dock and that did not come out the way I requested either. I’ve told Ganz through email, facebook, and this forum, but no one answers me, which means that it will not be fixed. Hopefully whichever tree wins works correctly. (On second thought, vote for it, maybe if it wins, more complaints will get it fixed ;D )

• tinygma says:

I have 6 and love my ANCIENT OAK I pair it with Wish token Willow tree for a POCAHONTAS feel with Mother and Father Nature feeling . I add a pedistal in front of each with a book . Then have LOGS for pets to sit on while stories are read . Sorry to hear yours didn’t work out like you wished. I had a St Patricks tree that has a rainbow not end right . I saw a video of raindow working but mine just sits kind of sad disapointed. There is a Halloween tree with BATS that the bats wings DO FLAP its cool I have several .

• tinygma says:

HAUNTEDD HICKORY I like the face with bat top. Base pumpkin or tombstone I use both an have 2 in 1 room . But several in my lil pet world , moving bats nice and you can see them they are large enough ;)

• Blaine says:

You must’ve made the ancient oak when it first came out. They were working then, as I have one myself on an old account. Any of the ancient oak saplings that were made in the past couple of years have not had the design that was requested. It is a shame that they no longer work. Long ago I was told that it would revert to what was requested, but that has not happened, so it sits in the dock unused by him.

5. bonesbongo says:

So many BEAUTIFUL trees! It will be difficult to only vote for one to get the code.

6. shananski says:

I am having trouble voting. When I enter my email address, the message at the top says, “Email cannot be empty”. Where can i find instructions and procedures on how to vote? The email I typed in is the email that should be associated with my account. Please advise

7. KarenaJ says:

Btw Happy Hug a Webkinz Bear Day everyone! ;) I celebrating by redesigning my lil kinz black bear’s room. I got an adorable black bear plushie from the mystery prize pool the other day and have been saving it for this purpose. I’d never seen it before and it’s so cute.

8. frogmom says:

I know this is a design-a-tree, but i wish they had pix to give you an idea what you’re voting for. Going to the e-store to look is annoying because of flash. Oh well, I’ll just go by name and remember it’s all in fun.

9. Warden says:

How can ANYONE vote without seeing the tree fully bloomed/grown? I don’t know what 80% of these trees look like. =(

10. Springshimmer says:

Yay, can’t wait to start voting for these! ^-^