BIG St. Patrick’s Day Party on Friday!

Hi Parents and Webkinz fans with Twitter accounts!

GanzWorld and Webkinz are hosting a St.Patrick’s Day party on Friday from 7pm to 8pm (est) on Twitter! We’re hoping to see lots of Parents join us because we’ve giving out some truly cool Webkinz Pets during the event.

Webkinz Pine Marten

Webkinz fans with Twitter accounts can follow the official GanzWorld and Webkinz accounts to join the par-tay!   (http://twitter.com/Webkinz) & (http://twitter.com/Ganz_World ).

Webkinz Prizes

Please visit Ganz Parent Club for the full Twitter party details, rules and prizes

If you’re a parent or Webkinz fan and you don’t use Twitter, no problem! We have lots of great contests happening right here on Webkinz Newz.

18 Responses to BIG St. Patrick’s Day Party on Friday!

1. swirly2002 says:

those are GREAT and AWESOME webkinz!!! :)

2. athena528 says:

I completely agree QueenVet2!!!! The bunny and the cotton candy bunny are adorable!!!!!!!

3. SugarComet says:

I love the Cotton Candy Puppy! It’s so adorable. Too bad I don’t have a Twitter account. Hey, sarahandlacey, could you please friend me? My username is erin81101. Thanks. I hope sarahandlacey does read this.
    ~ SugarComet***

4. DogsRock says:

Why does it always have to be parents?

• QueenVet2 says:

Cool, hope everyone who has Twitter has fun with this! :D
      I’m not on Facebook or Twitter, so I can’t participate in these cool events . . . . OH! Here’s an idea, what do you guys think?
      What if they had Webkinz parties like these, only IN Webkinz World? Like if they had about 20-40 parties (from Party Packs) going on at once, on a day they pre-planned, like on a Saturday or something, like these Twitter parties and such. Of course all the parties would be set up by people from Ganz. In the loot bags, when the party was over, they would have special prizes, like Exclusives, KinzStyle, or small-ish cool things like that. And some random lucky winners would have a Pet Prize in their loot bags, or some grand prize of that effect. If this were possible, ALL Webkinz players could participate and win cool prizes. Would this be a good idea, or would it not work? What do you guys think? :D
      ~QueenVet~

5. Zwebkinz says:

Uugh! Why on twitter I am not aloud there and that bunny is sooo cute!

6. jasmin4852 says:

Whoa I should enter! :D Awesome, cute pets by the way! Hoping all of webkinz get a prize! :) hahaahahahahahahahahaha
    Your webkinz friend, Jasmin4852 :D ;) :) :O

7. MDIChickadee says:

I love all these pets! I wonder who I know who does twitter??? Good luck to everyone who attends this party! All the best! MDIChickadee

8. lovepuppygirl says:

Neat!!!!!

9. Cinderpelt says:

Awesome! Those pets are cute! Hope everyone who plays this cool contest wins aprize :lol: Sarahandlacey I’m sending yo a gift :mrgreen: Krystallkat, can we be friends? ;)

^-^Cinderpelt^-^

10. krystalkat says:

I love this pet and I have an account! Hope i can make it! :D
    ~KK♥

Leave a Reply