Fan Mail With Fiona #26

Hello my dears! Let’s answer some more of your questions, shall we? And for my past answers, click here!

First, thank you for the Days of Play prizes. I expect to get a lot of enjoyment out of them. Second, would you please make the Mazin’ Hamsters mall prizes available in another manner? Even with the workaround, I have not been able to get into MH through any browser since the game was removed early in error and then restored. It’s disappointing to have lost out on my last chances to play MH. I’d like to, at least, have more items from a game I really enjoyed and will miss. Thanks for considering! – Pat

Hello Pat! We’re so happy you enjoyed the Days of Play! The Mazin’ Hamster prizes are very nice, aren’t they? It would be a shame if no one else could ever enjoy them… it’s possible that at least some of them will crop up in unexpected places. Keep your eyes on Webkinz Newz for the scoop!

Dear Fiona, when will there be new Ganzworld Rewards prizes? It’s been a long time since there have been new ones added. – purpleminion15

Hi, purpleminion15! A little birdie told me that some awesome new things were being worked on, and you can expect to see the new prizes by the end of October. Better start collecting your Moneyz — you’re going to LOVE the new prizes!

Webkinz Is there any way to make is so pets can wear a belt while wearing a skirt? I find many times when a top and skirt would look great with a belt, but when I put on one, the skirt comes off. This isn’t a new issue, but a long time, frustrating issue. Thanks. – Ginny Rainbow

Hello my dear Ginny! Wearing a belt over a skirt would look lovely, wouldn’t it? For a long time, our wonderful Webkinz pets didn’t even have skirts or dresses — isn’t that awful? When we added skirts and dresses, one compromise we had to make was leaving the belt off. The belt overlaps a part needed by skirt and dress, so it can only be one or the other. But maybe you’ll see some cool belted skirts and dresses in the KinzStyle Outlet in the future!

Want to write to Webkinz? Send your letters to:

Ganz
60 Industrial Parkway
Cheektowaga, NY
14227-9903

Have more questions? Ask them below and you might be featured in the next edition of Fan Mail with Fiona!

122 Responses to Fan Mail With Fiona #26

1. LivingAloha says:

I can’t wait for the new prizes for us to spend our moneyz!!! I hope there are some new Amazing World prizes, too!!

2. Katz1259 says:

Speaking of new prizes, are there any plans to change/update the prizes on the Vacation Wheel and also the souvenirs available for sale in Sheldon’s shop? This is a benefit for Deluxe members only but personally not really worth the cost to upgrade to get. Thanks for considering. I look forward to your reply!

3. natalie13 says:

Dear Fiona I was checking on my previous years Halloween rooms yesterday . I do not know if Webkinz is aware but The Horrorifing Halloween floor turned white? When you place it in your room the floor is white? Please check this out. Thanks

4. purpleminion15 says:

Thank you so much Fiona for answering my question! :D

5. pandorica7 says:

Sally Webkinz, I think they should put the mazin hamster things in the wshop. I have seen the amount of kinzcash you get for selling those items. Since those are half price for selling, they should times that by 2 and put it in the wshop! Do you like my idea? Or, they could make a Mazin Hamster Adventure Park and put up a shack of those items.

6. doingmydailies says:

These are great questions that I actually had myself. I was wondering why there weren’t new Ganzworld Prizes myself. I’m soooooo excited for new ones and I’ve been saving up for a while. I have about 20,000 Moneys. Yay!!! I also always didn’t understand why my belts didn’t show with skirts and dresses. I’m sad that it will never work but at least I now have an explanation. Thanks guys for asking the great questions!!!! And of course thank Fiona for answering them!!!!

7. GalaxyGal11 says:

HI EVERYONE! I rlly need to say this(it’s really bothering me.) UGH when i go on webkinz, I try to expand my screen and it glitches so I can’t. I have to log out and log back in. Is it my computer or is it webkinz? If it’s webkinz it’s a bug.

8. sharcare says:

Does anyone else have the problem that the junp button to change rooms is not working? I have this problem in both my accounts.

9. ca10lu says:

I’m looking forward to the new Ganzworld prizes because I’ve been saving up my moneyz for a while now. I also agree about the belt thing.

Leave a Reply