Fan Mail with Fiona #27

A fine, flappy Friday to you all! Fiona is back to answer your questions.  And for my past answers, click here!

Thanks for answering all the questions! I have a quick question, that perhaps others might be wondering as well. Mayor Cowbelle is nice and I like her. I know she is still recently new in her term, but will there be other elections in the future for Webkinz world? The last election was so much fun and I think it would be cool for another when the time comes to elect a new mayor. Thanks! – winterwarriorwolf

What a wonderful question! You’ll be happy to hear that Webkinz World is a democracy, which means that there will be future elections. And the best place to find out when, where and who? Webkinz Newz, of course!

Dear Fiona I was checking on my previous years Halloween rooms yesterday . I do not know if Webkinz is aware but The Horrorifing Halloween floor turned white? When you place it in your room the floor is white? Please check this out. Thanks – Natalie13

Oh, my, what a pickle! Don’t worry, dearie, your Horrifying Halloween floor should be back to normal when Webkinz World is next updated on October 21st. Plenty of time for some spooky fun in your room before Halloween!

I noticed that I can no longer answer questions and win the featured prize on the Pet of the Month videos. Has that promotion ended? – tifferbop

Thanks for your question, tifferbop! Many of the Watch & Win videos stopped working correctly on Webkinz Newz, so they’re going to be part of the Kinzville Movie Theater, which you can find by visiting the Kinzville Map in Webkinz World. The featured video changes every week, so be sure to check regularly for your favorite video!

Want to write to Webkinz? Send your letters to:

Ganz #043

60 Industrial Parkway

Cheektowaga, NY

14227-9903

Have more questions? Ask them below and you might be featured in the next edition of Fan Mail with Fiona!

84 Responses to Fan Mail with Fiona #27

1. SpottedButterflyGANZ says:

Hi! I have a quick question…Webkinz World has been lagging for me like crazy lately and it’s really hard to play that way. I don’t know if it’s been my computer or the new Webkinz X update, but hopefully it can be fixed!

2. Astranova says:

IKR?! I believe those are permanently retired (aside from online ones and maybe some sellers on Ebay and Amazon) but as for being made, I believe they’re done. So sad…I only ever got one…Guess I was lucky :D (funny thing, I NAMED her Lucky xD)

3. Cherrycheesecake says:

When are the new Webkinz Newz prizes coming?

4. Cherrycheesecake says:

Are the little floating 10s around Webkinz World going to come back? Those were so fun and I loved the classic Webkinz prizes.

5. Cherrycheesecake says:

Will the fireplace from the Winter Wonderland theme be fixed in the October 21st update? Currently it’s just a faint pink box-ish shape that you can’t move or remove.

6. Cherrycheesecake says:

I haven’t been able to score at all on the Webkinz Soccer Challenge under Today’s Activities. I know many other players are also having this problem, perhaps even all. It’s as if it’s impossible to score at all. I haven’t been able to score in probably two or three months, maybe even since Webkinz X started. Will this be fixed?

7. JaneOfAllTrades says:

I know it might be awhile before the next election, but I’m glad there will be more! (I hope Tabby Von Meow runs again!) ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

8. ca10lu says:

Yeah my floor turned white too, but I wasn’t very concerned since so many of my items are still messed up.

9. tkkac says:

Dear Fiona, why do many of my pets look oddly shaped since Webkinz X? Many look lumpy like they were made of clay and flatted downward like the have been run over and some look very stretched. Because of the odd way they were reshaped their clothing no longer fits them right. It’s very sad to see them look this way. It’s also sad I can longer have fun dressing them since their clothing no longer fits them. Will the messed up looking pets ever be fixed? I also noticed the spring chicks just look alot like colored chickens now, not like real chicks anymore. It’s sad. Oh and some of my pets faces move off of their bodies when they blink. :(

10. purpleminion15 says:

Dear Fiona, will there ever be any new jobs at the Employment Office? I enjoy the jobs right now, but I think a new one would be fun.

• Astranova says:

Good idea! Also, they need to change the Dr Quack’s assistant one…That is looooong gooooone since he left xD. Also, do you like inions? Sorry, I just saw ur username and I was like O_O xD

Leave a Reply