Feedback Friday: If you could create items for the special Ganz eStore collections, what would they be?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

Have you experienced a Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore™ lately? If so, you may have noticed some special products:

The Sleeping Sensations Collection is a collection of superbeds!

The Citizens of Kinzville includes many items used by the residents of Kinzville!

The Wacky Webkinz World Collection has all kinds of wacky, crazy, and all-around fun items!

And the Pet Items Remixed Collection contains items from retired pets, with a new spin!

This Feedback Friday, Webkinz Newz and the Ganz eStore want to hear from you!

This week’s question is…

If you could create items for the special Ganz eStore collections, what would they be?

Would you create a super superbed? Or maybe put a new spin on an old item? Maybe you have lots of ideas! Whatever your items are, we’d like to hear from you! Give us some feedback by commenting now!

/fun/main/feedback-frida…oad-trip-event/

608 Responses to Feedback Friday: If you could create items for the special Ganz eStore collections, what would they be?

1. myloBTF says:

A STINKY SOCK THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. myloBTF says:

FREE ESTORE POINTS!

3. jjale2005 says:

they should have a easter collection. it should include have a basket chair, egg bed, and a egg pyramid. the other one should be a party collection. it should prbably have a fountain,mat, and a clock.

4. Rossie says:

I would make a teachers outfit AND MUCH MORE

5. monkeyme989 says:

i have a Bluefadoodle i didn’t get a ‘fun pack’

6. levam says:

I totally agree with Amy they should let everybody do that i think that would be a little bit more fair:)

7. Amy says:

I wish everyone could buy items from the ganz estore with out estore point

8. Amy says:

I hate the ganz estore

9. amy says:

flower pets starting with that sunflower lion like a rose dove and stuff like that

10. erraine says:

For the Sleeping Sensations I would create a bed that also turns into a movie theater.

Leave a Reply