Feedback Friday: What Communal Contest Challenges Would You Like?

feedbackfriday

Welcome to the weekly edition of Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves!

This week, we launched the Communal Contest feature which challenges players to work together to overcome a goal in order to win a sweet prize. We’ve got a bunch of challenges lined up of varying difficulties, including some that require everyone to play a certain game to earn a large number of points and others that require sending KinzPost gifts, but we want to hear what kind of challenges you think the community can finish.

This week’s question is…

What Communal Contest challenges would you like to see?

Would you like a challenge to collect a certain number of gems? What about a challenge to plant a certain number of saplings in the Caring Valley? What challenges do you think the community could finish? Remember: the harder the challenge, the better the rewards! Give us some feedback by commenting now!

3,638 Responses to Feedback Friday: What Communal Contest Challenges Would You Like?

1. CrystalHeart says:

I would like to see that everyone can win a webkinz of there choice but the communal contest would be to score 150 000 000 000 points!

2. Nat says:

WHY? Everyone should know that communal contests are designed for everyone to enjoy. It wouldn’t be much fun if only a select few get a prize.If someone worked very hard for a prize and would receive nothing that would not be fun!
    The goal is to teach us fellow members the art of working together because two heads are better than one.{the more the merrier}
    Thank You For Reading,NATALIE

3. i luv bryce says:

i dont no what commul contest or whatever, but i no what the prizes should b:

signature webkinz (any kind of signature webkinz, wait how about u ask the person who won what signature webkinz they would like)

pec

4. Nat says:

I would like a contest where everyone would be given a certain game through Kinzpost and be required to get a certain number of points in order to receive the prize.

P.S. I would like clothing as rewards.

5. Nat says:

I think that some people just want big, extravagant rewards just for a select few. The point of communal contests is that the creators want each member to work together for one common goal!

6. LexyTheSignatureCheetah says:

omg i totally agree and also i think that you should be able to have a FASHION party theme and also room theme

7. LexyTheSignatureCheetah says:

me too theres not enough prizes, like wish tokens on webkinz

8. Imi says:

U should make a Kinzville Acadmy comunial contest!

9. pop4pop says:

I think you should make a contest where we send in a picture that we drew of our favorite signiture webkinz and 10 people who drew the best pictures get the webkinz they drew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

10. webkinz girl 101 says:

I think that at a time people should be able to get more and more Wish Tockens.

Leave a Reply